SSYS Key Stats
- Investing to Profit From the 3D Printing Revolution Fool May 22
- Stocks Reverse Early Gains; LinkedIn Gives Up 50-Day Line May 22
- 3-D Printed Guns Are Officially Affordable Fool May 22
- Stratasys, Ltd. [SSYS] to Ring the NASDAQ Stock Market Closing Bell GlobeNewswire May 22
- 3-D Printers Level the Playing Field for Small Business Fool May 21
- DDD Rising: Maxim, Needham Raise Targets on Market Opportunity, Software Biz Barrons.com May 20
- $25 Gun Created With Cheap 3D Printer Fires Nine Shots (Video) May 20
- 3D Printing Earnings Predict the Future Fool May 20
- A New Horizon for 3-D Printed Prostheses Fool May 20
- 3D printing companies rise after bullish analyst notes May 20
SSYS Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Stratasys is up 66.07% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.43%, Hewlett-Packard up 16.64%, and Immersion Corporation up 161.5%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for SSYS
Pro Report PDF for SSYS
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SSYS Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring SSYS
Did Stratasys make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Stratasys, Inc. is a leading manufacturer of in-office rapid prototyping (RP) systems for automotive, aerospace, industrial, recreational, electronic, medical and consumer product OEMs. Stratasys RP systems create precision three-dimensional prototyping parts directly from 3D CAD systems for use in testing form, fit and function throughout the design and development process. Its patented Fused Deposition Modeling (FDM) rapid prototyping processes create precision three-dimensional plastic and wax prototyping parts directly from 3D computer-aided-design (CAD) systems. Stratasys was founded by S. Scott Crump and Lisa H. Crump in 1989 and is headquartered in Eden Prairie, Minnesota.