SSYS Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||152.6%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.7856|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-29.19M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||48.23%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-5.27%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- HP (HPQ) Could Eventually Be a Player in 3D Printing Space - Jefferies (DDD) (SSYS) (XONE) (VJET) Street Insider 12:43 PM
- More Details Emerge About Hewlett-Packard Company's 3-D Printer Fool 11:15 AM
- Are 3D Printing Stock Valuations Limitless Like The Technology's Capabilities? The Street 11:03 AM
- Brean Capital Starts ARC Group Worldwide (ARCW) at Buy; Co. Focused on 3D Printing Street Insider 8:30 AM
- Jefferies Starts Stratasys Inc. (SSYS) at Buy, $155 PT Street Insider 6:48 AM
- MakerBot (SSYS) Launches 3-D Printing Services in Three Markets Street Insider Dec 10
- Stratasys Ltd (SSYS): Today's Featured Industrial Winner The Street Dec 10
- Stratasys's "Toughest Material Ever Offered" Opens Gateway to $200 Million in New Markets Fool Dec 10
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/10: (ARIA) (RMBS) (GERN) Higher; (GNK) (EGLE) (PBY) Lower (more...) Street Insider Dec 10
- How the 3D Printing Sector Is On Track to Deliver a 200% Return in 2013 Fool Dec 10
SSYS Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Stratasys is up 64.28% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.99%, 3D Systems up 151.5%, and Logitech International up 66.59%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for SSYS
Pro Report PDF for SSYS
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SSYS Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring SSYS
Did Stratasys make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Stratasys, Inc. is a leading manufacturer of in-office rapid prototyping (RP) systems for automotive, aerospace, industrial, recreational, electronic, medical and consumer product OEMs. Stratasys RP systems create precision three-dimensional prototyping parts directly from 3D CAD systems for use in testing form, fit and function throughout the design and development process. Its patented Fused Deposition Modeling (FDM) rapid prototyping processes create precision three-dimensional plastic and wax prototyping parts directly from 3D computer-aided-design (CAD) systems. Stratasys was founded by S. Scott Crump and Lisa H. Crump in 1989 and is headquartered in Eden Prairie, Minnesota.