SSW Key Stats
- Seaspan Accepts Delivery of 4600 TEU Containership Marketwired Jun 13
- Seaspan Corp's Series C Cumulative Redeemable Perpetual Shares Cross 9% Yield Ma... Jun 12
- High fuel prices spell cheer for Seaspan Financial Times Jun 9
- Seaspan's CEO Presents at Investor and Analyst Conference (Transcript) Seeking Alpha Jun 6
- 5 Dividend Stocks Recently Boosting Dividends By 20% Or More Jun 5
- Getting You What You Need, When You Need It Fool May 27
- Seaspan to Host Investor and Analyst Event on June 6, 2013 Marketwired May 23
- Seaspan About To Put More Money In Your Pocket (SSW) May 14
- Jefferies Lifts Numbers on Seaspan (SSW) Street Insider May 1
- Seaspan's CEO Discusses Q1 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Apr 30
SSW Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Seaspan Corporation is up 46.39% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 24.08%, Danaos Corporation down 3.33%, and Ship Finance International up 13.05%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for SSW
Pro Report PDF for SSW
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SSW Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring SSW
Did Seaspan Corporation make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Seaspan Corporation engages in the ownership and chartering of container ships pursuant to long-term and fixed-rate charters to container lines. It deploys all vessels on long-term, fixed-rate time charters to take advantage of the stable cash flow and high utilization rates that are typically associated with long-term time charters. The company was founded on May 3, 2005 and is headquartered in Hongkong.