SSRI Key Stats
- SSRI Stock Crowded With Sellers May 15
- Early Glance: Silver companies May 14
- Silver Standard Resources' CEO Presents at Annual and General Meeting Transcript Seeking Alpha May 11
- Silver Standard Announces Election of Directors CNW Group May 10
- Silver Standard Resources Management Discusses Q1 2013 Results - Earnings Call T... May 9
- Silver Standard Resources (SSRI) Posts Q1 Loss of 6c/Share Street Insider May 9
- Final Glance: Silver companies Apr 24
- Midday Glance: Silver companies Apr 24
- Consider These 3 Most Punished Silver Stocks Apr 18
- Arun Viswanathan, Senior Equity Analyst at Longbow Research, Interviews with The... Apr 17
SSRI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Silver Standard Resources is down 37.87% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 31.68%, Pan American Silver Corporation down 25.26%, and Hecla Mining Company down 17.07%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for SSRI
Pro Report PDF for SSRI
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SSRI Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring SSRI
Did Silver Standard Resources make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Silver Standard Resources is a Vancouver based silver, zinc and tin producer that owns the largest silver mine in Argentina. In addition it engages in exploration activity throughout the America's and Australia. Though its assets consist of 14 properties scattered across three continents it currently receives revenue from only one operation . Silver Standard also has a total gold resource of over 3.5 million ounces though 2P reserves represent only 5%. 12 of the 14 projects are 100% owned and Maverick Springs is. Not surprisingly a lot of its silver is in Mexico, Peru, the USA and Australia. The company was founded on December 11, 1946 is headquartered in Vancouver, Canada.