SSRI Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-40.23%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-2.882|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-232.37M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||13.04%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-32.56%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- 3 Stocks Under $10 Moving Higher The Street Dec 11
- These Mining Stocks Have Room to Move The Street Dec 10
- This Silver Miner Will Have a Strong 2014 Fool Dec 10
- Silver Standard Resources' CEO Presents at Scotiabank Annual Mining Conferences 2013 (Transcript) Seeking Alpha Dec 4
- Wall Street Transcript Interview with John Smith, President and CEO of Silver Standard Resources Inc. (SSRI) Dec 3
- An Unexpected Cash Boost For Silver Standard Nov 22
- Consider This Silver Miner for Your Income Portfolio Nov 16
- 5 Stocks Under $10 Set to Soar Nov 14
- Silver Standard Resources to Sell Mexico Mine Fool Nov 6
- This Silver Miner Is Undervalued Fool Nov 6
SSRI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Silver Standard Resources is down 57.23% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.99%, Hecla Mining down 50.70%, and Pan American Silver down 41.12%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for SSRI
Pro Report PDF for SSRI
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SSRI Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring SSRI
Did Silver Standard Resources make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Silver Standard Resources is a Vancouver based silver, zinc and tin producer that owns the largest silver mine in Argentina. In addition it engages in exploration activity throughout the America's and Australia. Though its assets consist of 14 properties scattered across three continents it currently receives revenue from only one operation . Silver Standard also has a total gold resource of over 3.5 million ounces though 2P reserves represent only 5%. 12 of the 14 projects are 100% owned and Maverick Springs is. Not surprisingly a lot of its silver is in Mexico, Peru, the USA and Australia. The company was founded on December 11, 1946 is headquartered in Vancouver, Canada.