SSNI Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-1.852|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-89.31M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||4.65%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-132.9%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
Business Wire01/20 16:30
SA Breaking News01/20 11:39
Business Wire01/13 16:30
SA Breaking News01/07 18:30
|06/05/2014||Misc||Annual General Meeting for Silver Spring Networks Inc|
SSNI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Silver Spring Networks is down 55.30% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 14.53%, Astro-Med up 9.24%, and Concurrent Computer down 11.89%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for SSNI
Portfolio Strategies Featuring SSNI
Did Silver Spring Networks make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Technology
- Industry: Computer Systems
- Company Website: http://www.silverspringnetworks.com
- IR Website: http://ir.silverspringnet.com/investor/investor-home/default.aspx
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: California
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: March 31, 2015
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- Next Earnings Release: N/A
- NAICS: Electronic Computer Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 334111
- NAICS Industry: Computer and Peripheral Equipment Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
Silver Spring Networks Inc provides networking platform and solutions that enable utilities to transform the power grid infrastructure into the smart grid.
SSNI Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("SSNI","name")
- Description: =YCI("SSNI","description")
- Sector: =YCI("SSNI","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("SSNI","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("SSNI","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.