SSNC Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||8.42%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.273|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||142.9%|
|Net Income (TTM)||107.10M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||46.41%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||24.21%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- SS&C Technologies (SSNC) Names Bob Schwartz as CTO Street Insider Dec 10
- Heward Investment Management Chooses SS&C's Global Wealth Platform noodls Dec 4
- SS&C Technologies to Present at Bank of America Merrill Lynch Leveraged Finance Conference noodls Dec 3
- SS&C Technologies to Present at NASDAQ OMX 30th Investor Program noodls Dec 2
- Mizuho International Outsources Its OTC Derivatives Processing Using SS&C's GoTrade+ GlobeNewswire Nov 26
- SS&C GlobeOp Forward Redemption Indicator: November Notifications 5.09% noodls Nov 21
- SS&C Technologies Holdings Larger Than S&P 500 Component Cablevision Systems Nov 19
- SS&C Technologies to Attend Deutsche Bank Small & Mid Cap One On One Conference noodls Nov 18
- SS&C Technologies, Inc. (SSNC) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Approves $100M Buyback Street Insider Oct 31
- Miss SSNC's $32.20 Secondary But Think It's A Steal At $30? Oct 16
SSNC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). SS&C Technologies Holding is up 76.66% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.82%, support.com down 18.63%, and ServiceSource up 50.63%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for SSNC
Pro Report PDF for SSNC
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SSNC Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring SSNC
Did SS&C Technologies Holding make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
SS&C Technologies Inc. is a specialized software provider to the global financial services industry. SS&C began in Windsor, Connecticut, 1986 and now has more than 1,400 employees worldwide, operating throughout North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Australia. SS&C has a particular focus on fund administration for hedge funds, fund of funds and private equity as well as middle- and back-office accounting and outsourcing BPO or ASP services for institutional asset managers. It also delivers mission-critical processing for information management, analysis, trading, accounting, reporting and compliance. Clientele includes investment managers, banks, insurance companies, pension funds, commercial lenders, broker/dealers, property managers and financial exchanges. SS&C Technologies Inc. was founded in 1986 and is headquartered in Windsor, Connecticut.