SSNC Key Stats
- AmEx Shares Hit 52-Week High - Analyst Blog Zacks May 23
- AmEx Shares Hit 52-Week High May 23
- SS&C Technologies Holdings Moves Up In Market Cap Rank, Passing Apollo Group May 20
- Libor floors stripped from U.S. leveraged loans May 16
- Credential Securities Selects SS&C's Global Wealth Platform GlobeNewswire May 16
- RLPC-Libor floors stripped from US leveraged loans May 15
- SS&C TECHNOLOGIES HOLDINGS INC Files SEC form 8-K, Entry into a Material Definit... May 14
- FMR LLC Raises Stake in SS&C Technologies (SSNC) to 10.17% Street Insider May 10
- Carlyle generates less cash from asset sales May 9
- SSNC, VMW And MSFT, Pushing Computer Software & Services Industry Downward May 9
SSNC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). SS&C Technologies is up 37.39% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.96%, VMWare down 28.80%, and j2 Global up 73.01%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for SSNC
Pro Report PDF for SSNC
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SSNC Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring SSNC
Did SS&C Technologies make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
SS&C Technologies Inc. is a specialized software provider to the global financial services industry. SS&C began in Windsor, Connecticut, 1986 and now has more than 1,400 employees worldwide, operating throughout North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Australia. SS&C has a particular focus on fund administration for hedge funds, fund of funds and private equity as well as middle- and back-office accounting and outsourcing BPO or ASP services for institutional asset managers. It also delivers mission-critical processing for information management, analysis, trading, accounting, reporting and compliance. Clientele includes investment managers, banks, insurance companies, pension funds, commercial lenders, broker/dealers, property managers and financial exchanges. SS&C Technologies Inc. was founded in 1986 and is headquartered in Windsor, Connecticut.