SSN Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.022|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-2.814M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||63.53%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-12.12%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
Business Wire08/19 21:30
Business Wire08/18 20:30
Business Wire08/11 20:30
PR Newswire08/05 12:23
Business Wire08/04 20:45
Business Wire07/28 20:30
Business Wire07/27 21:30
Business Wire07/21 20:30
Business Wire07/14 20:30
|11/15/2013||Misc||AGM Event for Samson Oil & Gas Ltd|
SSN Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Samson Oil & Gas is down 16.21% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 22.53%, Continental Resources up 61.86%, and Northern Oil & Gas up 29.72%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for SSN
Portfolio Strategies Featuring SSN
Did Samson Oil & Gas make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Energy
- Industry: Oil & Gas E&P
- Company Website: http://www.samsonoilandgas.com.au
- IR Website: http://www.samsonoilandgas.com.au/irm/content/investor-relations.aspx?RID=297
- HQ Country: Australia
- HQ State/Province: N/A
- Incorporation Country: Australia
- Incorporation State/Province: N/A
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: June 30, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: March 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: June 30, 2013
Samson Oil & Gas Ltd operates as an oil and gas exploration company. It also develops oil and natural gas properties in the United States. Some of its properties are Williston Basin at North Dakota & State GC Oil and Gas Field at New Mexico.
SSN Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("SSN","name")
- Description: =YCI("SSN","description")
- Sector: =YCI("SSN","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("SSN","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("SSN","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.