SSN Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.1089|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-14.25M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||63.95%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-271.0%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
Business Wire12/15 19:40
Business Wire11/26 20:00
Business Wire11/24 19:00
Business Wire11/10 19:29
|10/31/2014||Earnings||September 2014 Quarterly Report and Appendix 5b|
|09/16/2014||Misc||2014 Annual Report|
SSN Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Samson Oil & Gas is down 47.56% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 18.15%, Delek Logistics Partners up 9.91%, and Xsilent Solutions down 76.00%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for SSN
Portfolio Strategies Featuring SSN
Did Samson Oil & Gas make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Energy
- Industry: Oil & Gas E&P
- Company Website: http://www.samsonoilandgas.com
- IR Website: http://www.samsonoilandgas.com.au/irm/content/investor-relations.aspx?RID=297
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Colorado
- Incorporation Country: Australia
- Incorporation State/Province: N/A
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: June 30, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: June 30, 2014
- Next Earnings Release: N/A
- NAICS: Crude Petroleum and Natural Gas Extraction
- NAICS Code: 211111
- NAICS Industry: Oil and Gas Extraction
- NAICS Sector: Mining, Quarrying, and Oil and Gas Extraction
Samson Oil & Gas Ltd along with its subsidiaries is engaged in the acquisition, exploration, exploitation and development of oil and natural gas properties. It is engaged in developing & exploring properties in North Dakota, Montana and Wyoming.
SSN Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("SSN","name")
- Description: =YCI("SSN","description")
- Sector: =YCI("SSN","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("SSN","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("SSN","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.