SSN Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||136.0%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.10|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-9.938M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||76.83%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||21.83%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Appendix 3Y Change to Director's Interest Notice noodls Dec 3
- Samson Oil & Gas Operational Advisory Business Wire Dec 2
- Operational Advisory noodls Dec 2
- Appendix 3B New Issue Announcement noodls Nov 28
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 11/26: (MBIS) (ECTE) (ELTK) Higher; (ZX) (NUAN) (SSN) Lower Street Insider Nov 26
- Operational Advisory noodls Nov 25
- Samson Oil & Gas Operational Advisory Business Wire Nov 25
- Samson Oil & Gas Operational Advisory Business Wire Nov 18
- Operational Advisory noodls Nov 18
- SAMSON OIL & GAS LTD Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statements and Exhi Sep 17
SSN Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Samson Oil & Gas is down 48.02% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.87%, Kodiak Oil & Gas up 23.98%, and Triangle Petroleum up 54.34%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for SSN
Pro Strategies Featuring SSN
Did Samson Oil & Gas make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Samson Oil & Gas Limited operates as an oil and gas exploration company. It also develops oil and natural gas properties in the United States. Some of its properties are Williston Basin at North Dakota & State GC Oil and Gas Field at New Mexico.