SSL Key Stats
- Why Is Shell Canceling Its $20 Billion Gas-to-Liquids Project? Fool Dec 7
- Fracking Fueled This $100 Billion Revival in America Fool Dec 5
- Sasol appoints independent non-executive director noodls Dec 5
- Sasol Selects Technip as FEED Contractor for U.S. Gas-to-... noodls Dec 5
- Sasol appoints new Group Executive Committee member noodls Dec 5
- Dealing in securities by a director of a major subsidiary of Sasol noodls Dec 5
- Sasol Stock Getting Very Oversold Dec 4
- Dealing in securities by a director of a major subsidiary of Sasol noodls Nov 29
- Sasol Chief Financial Officer Update noodls Nov 26
- Be a Solazyme Bear for the Right Reasons Fool Oct 26
SSL Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Sasol is up 12.50% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.53%, Sasol up 23.47%, and Chevron up 16.00%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for SSL
Pro Report PDF for SSL
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SSL Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring SSL
Did Sasol make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Sasol Ltd. is a South African company involved in mining, energy, chemicals and synfuels. In particular, they produce petrol and diesel profitably from coal and natural gas using Fischer-Tropsch process. The company has factories at Sasolburg and Secunda (Secunda CTL) and has taken a stake in projects under construction in Qatar (Oryx GTL), Iran (Arya Polymers) and Nigeria (Escravos GTL). Sasol senior officials are also from time to time involved in senior level negotiations with their China counterparts with the view on establishing a chemical plant in China, being the fastest growing economy in the world. Sasol Limited was founded in 1950 and is headquartered in Johannesburg, South Africa.