SSL Key Stats
- When Investing in Africa, Go Big Oil or Go Home Yahoo 03/04 06:00 ET
- 2:15 am Sasol adopts a number of new International Financial Reporting Standards Yahoo 03/03 02:15 ET
- Trading statement for the six months ended 31 December 2013 noodls 02/21 03:10 ET
- Trading Statement For The Six Months Ended 31 December 2013 PR Newswire 02/14 10:28 ET
- Turbulence Reaching South Africa: How Will These ADRs Perform? Yahoo 02/12 15:14 ET
- 3 Emerging Market Blue Chips for Growth, Value and Income The Street 02/12 01:30 ET
- Sasol (SSL) Shares Cross Below 200 DMA The Street 02/03 11:57 ET
- 4 Dividend Stocks With Strong Revenue Growth And Improving Profitability Worth Checking Out Yahoo 01/20 10:54 ET
- Kenya, Ivory Coast, Nigeria, And Ghana: The African KINGs Seeking Alpha 01/20 04:02 ET
- Sasol inaugurates plant to boost polyethylene production noodls 01/15 08:30 ET
|Mar 10||Earnings||Half-year 2014 Financial Results Release Conference Call.|
|Mar 10||Earnings||Half-year 2014 Financial Results Release. Estimate: None|
SSL Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Sasol is up 26.69% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 24.45%, Chevron up 0.44%, and Exxon Mobil up 8.94%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for SSL
Pro Report PDF for SSL
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SSL Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring SSL
Did Sasol make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
- Sector: Energy
- Industry: Oil & Gas Integrated
- Headquarters Country: South Africa
- Headquarters State/Province: N/A
- Incorporation Country: South Africa
- Incorporation State/Province: N/A
Sasol Ltd. is a South African company involved in mining, energy, chemicals and synfuels. In particular, they produce petrol and diesel profitably from coal and natural gas using Fischer-Tropsch process. The company has factories at Sasolburg and Secunda (Secunda CTL) and has taken a stake in projects under construction in Qatar (Oryx GTL), Iran (Arya Polymers) and Nigeria (Escravos GTL). Sasol senior officials are also from time to time involved in senior level negotiations with their China counterparts with the view on establishing a chemical plant in China, being the fastest growing economy in the world. Sasol Limited was founded in 1950 and is headquartered in Johannesburg, South Africa.