SSL Key Stats
|Revenue (Annual YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||4.588|
|EPS Diluted (Annual YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||2.854B|
|Gross Profit Margin (TTM)||Upgrade|
|Profit Margin (TTM)||Upgrade|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||3.53%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
CNW Group10/27 11:02
|10/08/2014||Dividends||Amount: 1.054, Declared Date: Sep 12 2014, Pay Date: Oct 23 2014|
|09/08/2014||Earnings||4Q2014 Earning Result|
|09/08/2014||Misc||Sasol Ltd. 4Q2014 Earning Conference Call|
|06/06/2014||Earnings||3Q2014 Earning Result|
|06/06/2014||Misc||3Q2014 Earning Conference Call|
|04/09/2014||Dividends||Amount: 0.6083, Declared Date: Mar 12 2014, Pay Date: Apr 24 2014|
|03/10/2014||Earnings||Half-year 2014 Financial Results Release|
|03/10/2014||Misc||Half-year 2014 Financial Results Release Conference Call|
SSL Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Sasol is down 3.19% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 16.91%, YPF Sociedad Anonima up 34.93%, and Lukoil down 21.49%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for SSL
PDF Report for SSL
Download Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SSL Pro Report PDF
Portfolio Strategies Featuring SSL
Did Sasol make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Energy
- Industry: Oil & Gas Integrated
- Company Website: http://www.sasol.com
- IR Website: http://www.sasol.com/investor-centre/overview
- HQ Country: South Africa
- HQ State/Province: N/A
- Incorporation Country: South Africa
- Incorporation State/Province: N/A
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: June 30, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: June 30, 2014
Sasol Ltd is an international integrated energy and chemicals company. It develops and commercializes technologies, and builds and operates facilities, to produce product streams, including liquid fuels, high-value chemicals and low-carbon electricity.
SSL Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("SSL","name")
- Description: =YCI("SSL","description")
- Sector: =YCI("SSL","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("SSL","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("SSL","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.