SSL Key Stats
PR Newswire08/28 08:01
PR Newswire08/11 02:14
|09/08/2014||Earnings||4Q2014 Earning Result|
|06/06/2014||Earnings||3Q2014 Earning Result|
|06/06/2014||Misc||3Q2014 Earning Conference Call|
|04/09/2014||Dividends||Amount: 0.6083, Declared Date: Mar 12 2014, Pay Date: Apr 24 2014|
|03/10/2014||Earnings||Half-year 2014 Financial Results Release|
|03/10/2014||Misc||Half-year 2014 Financial Results Release Conference Call|
|11/22/2013||Misc||AGM Event for Sasol Ltd|
|10/09/2013||Dividends||Amount: 1.133, Declared Date: Sep 11 2013, Pay Date: Oct 24 2013|
|09/09/2013||Earnings||Full-year 2013 Financial Results Release|
|09/09/2013||Misc||Q4 2013 Earnings Conference Call|
SSL Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Sasol is up 29.65% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 24.86%, Eni up 12.99%, and Royal Dutch Shell up 30.28%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for SSL
PDF Report for SSL
Download Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SSL Pro Report PDF
Portfolio Strategies Featuring SSL
Did Sasol make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Energy
- Industry: Oil & Gas Integrated
- Company Website: http://www.sasol.com
- IR Website: http://www.sasol.com/investor-centre/overview
- HQ Country: South Africa
- HQ State/Province: N/A
- Incorporation Country: South Africa
- Incorporation State/Province: N/A
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: June 30, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2013
- Last Fiscal Year End: June 30, 2013
Sasol Ltd is an integrated energy & petrochemicals company. Its divisions include Sasol Mining, Sasol Gas, Sasol Synfuels and Sasol Oil.
SSL Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("SSL","name")
- Description: =YCI("SSL","description")
- Sector: =YCI("SSL","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("SSL","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("SSL","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.