SSI Key Stats
- Stage Stores, Inc. (SSI) Declares $0.125 Quarterly Dividend; 2.1% Yield Street Insider May 23
- Stage Stores Board Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend Business Wire May 23
- Forbes Earnings Preview: Ross Stores May 22
- Did Stage Stores Squander Its Latest Sales Increase? Fool May 22
- How Ross Stores Can Keep Rising Fool May 21
- Top Quartile Ranked Dividend Stock SSI Becomes Oversold May 21
- Vietnam Stocks Climb to 5-Week High on Signs Inflation Slowing May 21
- Interesting SSI Put And Call For January 2014 May 20
- Company News for May 20, 2013 May 20
- Company News for May 20, 2013 - Corporate Summary Zacks May 20
SSI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Stage Stores is up 47.53% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.33%, Kohl's up 10.19%, and Nordstrom up 23.68%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for SSI
Pro Report PDF for SSI
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SSI Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring SSI
Did Stage Stores make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Stage Stores, Inc. is a department store company specializing mostly in retailing brand name clothing, accessories, cosmetics and footwear. It has its headquarters in Houston, Texas. The company operates stores mainly in small and mid-size towns and communities, primarily in Midwestern, Southeastern, and Mid-Atlantic states with a growing presence in the New England states. Stage Stores operates 668 stores under the Bealls, Palais Royal, Peebles and Stage nameplates. A subsidiary of the Stage company acquired the Goody's Family Clothing name, and reopened several of that chain's former stores. In 2011, Stage Stores began a new chain called Steele's.