SSH Key Stats
- Sunshine Heart (SSH) on Watch Following Heartware's (HTWR) $320M Deal for Circulite Street Insider Dec 2
- Sunshine Heart: Potential '10 To 100 Bagger' Revisited - Part II Nov 27
- Relative Strength Alert For Sunshine Heart Nov 22
- SUNSHINE HEART, INC. Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 12
- Q3 2013 Sunshine Heart Inc Earnings Release - Before Market Open Nov 11
- Sunshine Heart (SSH) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; Offers C-Pulse Update Street Insider Nov 11
- Sunshine Heart Announces Third Quarter 2013 Financial Results and Corporate Update Other Nov 11
- Sunshine Heart to Present at Upcoming Investor Conferences Other Nov 6
- Sunshine Heart: TCT Breakfast Highlights Seeking Alpha Nov 5
- 4 Healthcare Stock Stories for a Tuesday Investment Checkup Wall St. Cheat Sheet Oct 29
SSH Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Sunshine Heart is up 20.63% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.09%, Heartware International up 12.00%, and Thoratec down 8.18%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for SSH
Pro Strategies Featuring SSH
Did Sunshine Heart make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Sunshine Heart, Inc. is an early-stage medical device company focused on developing, manufacturing and commercializing its C-Pulse Heart Assist System for treatment of Class III and ambulatory Class IV heart failure.