SSH Key Stats
|05/29/2014||Misc||Annual General Meeting for Sunshine Heart Inc|
|05/13/2014||Earnings||Sunshine Heart Inc Q1 2014 Earnings Results. Estimate: -0.36.|
|03/11/2014||Earnings||Sunshine Heart Inc Q4 2013 Earnings Results. Estimate: -0.46.|
SSH Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Sunshine Heart is down 32.70% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 19.34%, Heartware International down 1.32%, and Abiomed up 6.74%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for SSH
Portfolio Strategies Featuring SSH
Did Sunshine Heart make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Healthcare
- Industry: Medical Devices
- Company Website: http://www.sunshineheart.com
- IR Website: http://ir.sunshineheart.com/
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Minnesota
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: March 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: Irradiation Apparatus Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 334517
- NAICS Industry: Navigational, Measuring, Electromedical, and Control Instruments Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
Sunshine Heart, Inc., is an early stage medical device company. It is engaged in developing, manufacturing and commercializing its C-Pulse Heart System for treatment of Class III and ambulatory Class IV heart failure.
SSH Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("SSH","name")
- Description: =YCI("SSH","description")
- Sector: =YCI("SSH","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("SSH","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("SSH","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.