SRT Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||22.60%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.2746|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-4.24M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||11.16%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-3.06%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Business Services Stock Outlook - Nov 2013 - Industry Outlook Zacks Nov 21
- Business Services Stock Outlook - Nov 2013 - Zacks Analyst Interviews Zacks Nov 21
- STARTEK Responds to Philippines Typhoon Relief Efforts noodls Nov 13
- StarTek Management Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Nov 8
- STARTEK, INC. Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 8
- StarTek, Inc. Reports Third Quarter 2013 Results noodls Nov 7
- StarTek Earnings Call scheduled for 5:00 pm ET today Nov 7
- STARTEK, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statements and Exhibits Nov 7
- StarTek Inc. Stock Upgraded (SRT) Sep 2
- StarTek Inc. Stock Upgraded (SRT) Aug 28
SRT Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). StarTek is up 52.02% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.99%, Acacia Research down 46.83%, and Stantec up 70.55%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for SRT
Pro Strategies Featuring SRT
Did StarTek make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
StarTek, Inc., is a provider of business process outsourcing services. Its services include sales, order management and provisioning, customer care, technical support, receivables management, and retention programs.