SRT Key Stats
- NYSE stocks posting largest percentage increases May 17
- STARTEK, INC. Financials May 17
- StarTek Inc. Stock Downgraded (SRT) May 17
- STARTEK, INC. Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report May 10
- StarTek Management Discusses Q1 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha May 9
- StarTek Earnings Call scheduled for 6:00 pm ET today May 9
- StarTek, Inc. Reports First Quarter 2013 Results Business Wire May 9
- STARTEK, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition,... May 9
- Q1 2013 StarTek Earnings Release - Before Market Open May 9
- StarTek, Inc. Sets Date to Announce First Quarter 2013 Financial Results Business Wire May 3
SRT Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). StarTek is up 77.95% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 31.68%, Broadridge Financial Solutions up 38.08%, and Portfolio Recovery Associates up 113.6%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for SRT
Pro Report PDF for SRT
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SRT Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring SRT
Did StarTek make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
StarTek is a business process outsourcing company that was founded in Greeley, Colorado in 1987 as a packaging company, StarPak. Originally contracted to pack early versions of Microsoft word processors, it eventually expanded to provide customer support for the product. Currently StarTek has 17 facilities throughout the United States, Canada, The Philippines, Costa Rica, and Honduras including the corporate headquarters in Denver, Colorado.