SRNE Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-1.327|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-34.66M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||44.49%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-1066%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
PR Newswire02/23 09:00
|06/19/2014||Misc||Annual General Meeting for Sorrento Therapeutics Inc|
SRNE Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Sorrento Therapeutics is down 9.48% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 13.56%, Ardelyx up N/A, and Trevena down 2.11%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for SRNE
Portfolio Strategies Featuring SRNE
Did Sorrento Therapeutics make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Healthcare
- Industry: Biotechnology
- Company Website: http://www.sorrentotherapeutics.com
- IR Website: http://sorrentotherapeutics.com/investors/
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: California
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: March 31, 2015
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Next Earnings Release: N/A
- NAICS: Biological Product (Except Diagnostic) Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 325414
- NAICS Industry: Pharmaceutical and Medicine Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
Sorrento Therapeutics Inc is a biopharmaceutical company. It is engaged in the discovery, acquisition, development and commercialization of proprietary drug therapeutics for addressing unmet medical needs in the United States.
SRNE Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("SRNE","name")
- Description: =YCI("SRNE","description")
- Sector: =YCI("SRNE","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("SRNE","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("SRNE","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.