SRNE Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-1.567|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-33.20M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||34.19%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-1091%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
PR Newswire10/14 16:00
PR Newswire10/03 14:41
PR Newswire09/05 08:45
|06/19/2014||Misc||Annual General Meeting for Sorrento Therapeutics Inc|
SRNE Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Sorrento Therapeutics is down 48.08% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 14.46%, Tenax Therapeutics up 129.0%, and La Jolla Pharmaceutical up 27.12%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for SRNE
Portfolio Strategies Featuring SRNE
Did Sorrento Therapeutics make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Healthcare
- Industry: Biotechnology
- Company Website: http://www.sorrentotherapeutics.com
- IR Website: http://sorrentotherapeutics.com/investors/
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: California
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: Biological Product (Except Diagnostic) Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 325414
- NAICS Industry: Pharmaceutical and Medicine Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
Sorrento Therapeutics, Inc., discovers and develops human therapeutic antibodies for the treatment of cancer, inflammation, metabolic and infectious diseases.
SRNE Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("SRNE","name")
- Description: =YCI("SRNE","description")
- Sector: =YCI("SRNE","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("SRNE","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("SRNE","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.