SRI Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||6.50%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.6467|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||850.0%|
|Net Income (TTM)||17.55M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||22.92%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||2.16%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Stoneridge, Inc. (SRI) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c Street Insider Oct 31
- Trading Radar for 10/31: Alcatel (ALU), First Solar (FSLR), ConocoPhillips (COP), Oshkosh (OSK) Report Street Insider Oct 30
- 4 Stocks Spiking on Big Volume Oct 15
- Stoneridge Enters Oversold Territory (SRI) Sep 23
- Stoneridge Is An Undervalued Turnaround Story Sep 16
- Bullish View on Tesla (TSLA) Could Trickle Down to Electrification as a Theme: Expert Analyst Dan Galves Discusses the Outlook for the Electric Vehicle Segment with The Wall Street Transcript Aug 19
- Stoneridge Inc. Stock Upgraded (SRI) Aug 14
- Did Stoneridge and These Stocks Miss or Beat Analyst Expectations? Aug 4
- STONERIDGE INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Aug 2
- Stoneridge's CEO Discusses Q2 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Aug 1
SRI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Stoneridge is up 155.7% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.32%, Gentherm up 96.22%, and Delphi Automotive up 72.42%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for SRI
Pro Strategies Featuring SRI
Did Stoneridge make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Stoneridge, Inc., is a designer and manufacturer of highly engineered electrical and electronic components, modules and systems for the commercial vehicle, automotive, agricultural, motorcycle and off-highway vehicle markets.