SREV Key Stats
- [video] Missed Rally? Don't Go All-In: Pros 8:31 AM
- Nasdaq stocks posting largest percentage increases May 20
- Bazaarvoice Selects ServiceSource’s Renew OnDemand to Optimize the Performance o... May 14
- Morning Market Movers Benzinga May 10
- Northland Securities Downgrades ServiceSource International (SREV) to Market Per... May 10
- SERVICESOURCE INTERNATIONAL, INC. Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report May 9
- ServiceSource International Management Discusses Q1 2013 Results - Earnings Call... May 9
- Servicesource International Earnings: Here’s Why the Stock is Down Now Wall St. Cheat Sheet May 9
- ServiceSource (SREV) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c Street Insider May 9
- ServiceSource Reports First Quarter 2013 Financial Results Business Wire May 9
SREV Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). ServiceSource International is down 45.02% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.49%, j2 Global up 71.73%, and Mam Software Group up 100.0%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for SREV
Pro Report PDF for SREV
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SREV Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring SREV
Did ServiceSource International make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?