SREV Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||12.51%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.2858|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-22.05M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||40.24%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-8.28%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Friday 12/6 Insider Buying Report: SREV, HP Dec 6
- SERVICESOURCE INTERNATIONAL, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events, Financial Statements and Exhibits Dec 3
- Oversold Conditions For ServiceSource International (SREV) Dec 3
- ServiceSource remains well positioned, says Northland Securities theflyonthewall.com Dec 3
- ServiceSource Names New Senior Sales Leadership Team noodls Dec 2
- ServiceSource Names New Senior Sales Leadership Team Business Wire Dec 2
- MSCI Inc. Appoints Robert Ashe to Board of Directors noodls Dec 2
- ServiceSource upgraded at CLSA theflyonthewall.com Nov 22
- CLSA Upgrades ServiceSource (SREV) to Buy Street Insider Nov 22
- What does Alec Baldwin have to do with cloud computing? Fortune Nov 21
SREV Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). ServiceSource is up 53.43% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, support.com down 13.43%, and Tangoe up 17.86%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for SREV
Pro Report PDF for SREV
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SREV Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring SREV
Did ServiceSource make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
ServiceSource International Inc is engaged in recurring revenue management. It helps hardware, software, healthcare, and life sciences companies derive from their customers more revenue from maintenance, support and subscription agreements.