SRCL Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||11.26%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||3.462|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||22.67%|
|Net Income (TTM)||303.28M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||45.16%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||15.07%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Today's Stocks Driving Success For The Materials & Construction Industry The Street Dec 2
- Stericycle to Present at NASDAQ Conference in December noodls Nov 21
- STERICYCLE INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 7
- Accelerate Diagnostics, Inc. Names Mark C. Miller to Board of Directors PR Newswire Nov 6
- An Unusual Combination: Low Volatility And Growth Seeking Alpha Oct 31
- Stericycle Becomes #23 Most Shorted Nasdaq 100 Component, Replacing Staples Oct 25
- Stericycle Q3 Earnings Beat on Inorganic Growth Oct 24
- Raymond James Downgrades Stericycle (SRCL) to Market Perform Street Insider Oct 24
- Stericycle Q3 Earnings Beat on Inorganic Growth - Analyst Blog Zacks Oct 24
- Stericycle Management Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Oct 23
SRCL Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Stericycle is up 24.36% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Waste Management up 37.96%, and Republic Services up 23.52%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for SRCL
Pro Report PDF for SRCL
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SRCL Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring SRCL
Did Stericycle make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Stericycle specializes in collecting and disposing medical waste, recalled and expired medical products, and infection control management and services. Stericycle also serves pharmacies, distributors and manufacturers of pharmaceutical products by managing the return and disposal of expired or surplus pharmaceutical products and by managing the recall of pharmaceutical products being recalled by the manufacturer. The firms services include medical waste disposal and sharps disposal management, product recalls and retrievals, OSHA compliance training, pharmaceutical recalls and medical device returns, hazardous waste disposal, healthcare integrated waste stream management, pharmaceutical waste disposal, medical safety product sales, and high volume notification services. The company was founded in 1989 and is based in Lake Forest, Illinois. Stericycle became a publicly traded company in 1996, and emerged as North America's largest provider of medical waste services in 2000.