SRCE Key Stats
- Ex-Div Reminder For 1st Source (SRCE) May 1
- 1st Source Voted 'Best Bank' by Readers of Northwest Indiana Business Quarterly ... Apr 30
- 1ST SOURCE CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Submission of Matters to a Vote of Security ... Apr 29
- 1st Source Announces Addition of Vinod M. Khilnani to Board of Directors Business Wire Apr 26
- 1st Source Named Top Dividend Stock With Insider Buying and 2.91% Yield Apr 26
- 1st Source Corp (SRCE) Declares $0.17 Quarterly Dividend; 2.9% Yield Street Insider Apr 25
- 1st Source Corp (SRCE) Reports Q1 EPS of $0.50 Street Insider Apr 25
- 1st Source Increases Earnings in First Quarter, Dividend Declared Business Wire Apr 25
- 1ST SOURCE CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Conditio... Apr 25
- 41 Dividend Champions With Yields 50% Higher Than 10-Year Treasuries Apr 9
SRCE Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). 1st Source Corporation is up 16.76% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 31.95%, Chemical Financial Corporation up 30.16%, and PrivateBancorp up 41.24%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for SRCE
Pro Report PDF for SRCE
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SRCE Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring SRCE
Did 1st Source Corporation make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
1st Source Corp. operates as a bank holding company for 1st Source Bank that provides a broad array of financial products and services. The bank offers commercial and consumer banking services, trust and investment management services and insurance to individual and businesses in Indiana and Michigan. It offers commercial, small business, agricultural, and real estate loans to primarily privately owned business clients; consumer banking services, including checking accounts, on-line banking including bill payment, telephone banking, savings programs, installment and real estate loans, home equity loans and lines of credit, drive-through and night deposit services, safe deposit facilities, automated teller machines, debit and credit card services, financial literacy seminars and brokerage services; and trust, investment, agency, and custodial services for individual, corporate and not-for-profit clients. 1st Source Corporation was founded in 1963 and is headquartered in South Bend, Indiana.