SR Key Stats
- Co-Op Bank Halts Loans to New Business Clients After Downgrade May 24
- SNS Investors Say ‘Impossible’ Dutch Capital Demand Was Illegal May 22
- EU Said to Toughen Creditor-Loss Rules for Bailed-Out Banks May 22
- Euro-Style Bail-In Plan Means Bondholder Wipe-Out: Brazil Credit May 15
- Standard Register Honored With BBB Torch Award Business Wire May 15
- Co-Operative Troubles Taunt PRA in First Test for U.K. Watchdog May 12
- U.K.’s Co-Op Bank Sees Subordinated Debt Fall 26% on Ratings May 10
- Co-Op Bank Says It Doesn’t Need Government Aid After Ratings Cut May 10
- Standard Register Completes Reverse Stock Split Business Wire May 9
- STANDARD REGISTER CO Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events May 9
SR Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Standard Register Company is down 4.39% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.77%, ACCO Brands down 23.63%, and Avery Dennison up 53.87%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for SR
Pro Report PDF for SR
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SR Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring SR
Did Standard Register Company make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?