SQNM Key Stats
- Sequenom's Management Presents at Bank of America Merrill Lynch Health Care Conf... May 16
- Sequenom shares advance as analyst lifts rating May 13
- UPDATE: Credit Suisse Upgrades Sequenom to Neutral on Lessened Risks Benzinga May 13
- Credit Suisse Upgrades Sequenom (SQNM) to Neutral Street Insider May 13
- Did These Healthcare Stocks Miss or Beat Analyst Expectations? May 12
- 5 Stocks This Growth-Oriented Hedge Fund Is Most Committed To May 12
- Sequenom Meets on the Top Line, Misses Where it Counts May 11
- 3 Humongous Health-Care Stocks This Week Fool May 11
- Why Sequenom Shares Jumped Fool May 10
- Sequenom's CEO Discusses Q1 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha May 9
SQNM Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Sequenom is down 14.05% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.65%, Protalix BioTherapeutics down 15.13%, and Progenics Pharmaceuticals down 45.44%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for SQNM
Pro Report PDF for SQNM
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SQNM Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring SQNM
Did Sequenom make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Sequenom, Inc. designs, develops, manufactures and markets innovative technology instrumentation. The company operates through two segments: Molecular Diagnostics and Genetic Analysis. The Molecular Diagnostics segment researches, develops and commercializes noninvasive molecular diagnostic tests for noninvasive womens' health-related and prenatal diagnostics, ophthalmology, oncology, infectious diseases, and other medical conditions disorders and diseases. The Genetic Analysis segment designs, markets and provides maintenance services for the proprietary MassARRAY system, comprised of hardware, software applications, consumable chips and reagents which are marketed to premier clinical research laboratories, bio-agriculture, bio-technology and pharmaceutical companies. The company was founded in 1994 and is headquartered in San Diego, California.