SQNM Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||92.32%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-1.055|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-121.28M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||38.47%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-64.04%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- SEQUENOM INC Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officers Dec 5
- Sequenom's Management Presents at Piper Jaffray 25th Annual Health Care Conference (Transcript) Seeking Alpha Dec 4
- Sequenom And Laboratoire Cerba Announce Commercial Launch Of Cerba's Noninvasive Prenatal Test In France noodls Dec 4
- Sequenom Announces Participation At The Oppenheimer 24th Annual Healthcare Conference noodls Dec 3
- Sequenom Is Recovering on Some Good News Fool Nov 25
- Sequenom: Is The Bottom In The Rearview Mirror? Seeking Alpha Nov 24
- Sequenom Announces Participation At The Piper Jaffray 25th Annual Health Care Conference noodls Nov 21
- Several Sequenom (SQNM) Execs Will Present at Piper Jaffray 25th Annual Health Care Conference in NYC Street Insider Nov 21
- Sequenom: Current Status Seeking Alpha Nov 17
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 11/08: (SNTS) (SQNM) (HZNP) Higher; (TRMR) (NES) (NTWK) Lower Street Insider Nov 8
SQNM Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Sequenom is down 55.30% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.99%, Exact Sciences up 19.99%, and Santarus up 223.1%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for SQNM
Pro Strategies Featuring SQNM
Did Sequenom make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Sequenom, Inc. designs, develops, manufactures and markets innovative technology instrumentation. The company operates through two segments: Molecular Diagnostics and Genetic Analysis. The Molecular Diagnostics segment researches, develops and commercializes noninvasive molecular diagnostic tests for noninvasive womens' health-related and prenatal diagnostics, ophthalmology, oncology, infectious diseases, and other medical conditions disorders and diseases. The Genetic Analysis segment designs, markets and provides maintenance services for the proprietary MassARRAY system, comprised of hardware, software applications, consumable chips and reagents which are marketed to premier clinical research laboratories, bio-agriculture, bio-technology and pharmaceutical companies. The company was founded in 1994 and is headquartered in San Diego, California.