SQM Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-15.31%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.058|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-15.87%|
|Net Income (TTM)||539.89M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||28.50%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||26.66%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.50%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Dividend Watch: 5 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow: AWF, SQM, SEE, PX, PEP The Street Dec 3
- Here's Where PotashCorp Makes Its Move Fool Nov 21
- Play Surging Electric Car Demand with the Lithium ETF - ETF News And Commentary Zacks Sep 30
- Sociedad Quimica Y Minera De Chile SA (SQM): Today's Featured Chemicals Laggard Sep 25
- Why I’m Buying Potash Corporation Fool Sep 18
- Emerging Markets Morning Roundup: Commodities Currencies Rally On China; China Wants To Liberalize FX, Rates Sep 12
- Sociedad Quimica reports amended mining agreement, sees $67M benefit in Q3 Sep 11
- Trade-Ideas: Sociedad Quimica Y Minera De Chile (SQM) Is Today's "Barbarian At The Gate" Stock Sep 5
- 4 Stocks Pushing The Chemicals Industry Higher Sep 5
- 4 Stocks Driving The Basic Materials Sector Higher Aug 30
SQM Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Sociedad Quimica Y Minera is down 55.27% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.02%, FMC up 36.58%, and Yara International down 8.28%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for SQM
Pro Report PDF for SQM
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SQM Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring SQM
Did Sociedad Quimica Y Minera make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Sociedad Quimica y Minera de Chile SA (SQM) is a Chilean producer of specialty plant nutrients and chemicals. The Company’s activities are structured in four business units: Specialty Plant Nutrition (SPN), comprising the production of organic fertilizers and nutritional solutions under the Ultrasol, Qrop, Speedfol and Allganic brands; iodine extraction and the production of iodine derivates; lithium exploitation and production of lithium carbonate, lithium hydroxide and lithium metal, and Industrial Chemicals, including the production of such chemicals as sodium nitrate, potassium nitrate, boric acid and potassium chloride, among others. Through its subsidiaries and affiliates, the Company has operations established in South, Central and North America; Europe; North, Central and South America, Asia, the Middle East, Africa and Oceania. In addition, the Company’s products are sold and distributed in more than 100 countries worldwide. The company was founded in 1968 and is based in Santiago, Chile.