SPW Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-2.63%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||5.122|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||20.69%|
|Net Income (TTM)||244.50M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||29.24%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||5.49%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.05%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Ex-Dividend Reminder: Southwest Airlines, FedEx and SPX Dec 6
- Emerson to Buy SPX Stake in EGS Electrical - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 5
- SPX Larger Than S&P 500 Component Rowan Companies The Street Dec 5
- Emerson Electric to Buy Out SPX's Stake in EGS Electrical Fool Dec 5
- SPX CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officers, Other Events, Financial Statements and Exhibi Dec 5
- Notable Mergers and Acquisitions of the Day 12/04: (EMR)/(SPW) (ESS)/(BRE) (PM) (MDCO) Street Insider Dec 4
- Emerson Agrees to Purchase Remaining Stake in EGS Electrical Group From SPX Corporation noodls Dec 4
- SPX Announces Agreement to Sell Its Joint Venture Interest in EGS Electrical Group noodls Dec 4
- Emerson to Buy SPX Venture Stake for $571 Million The Wall Street Journal Dec 4
- SPX CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Entry into a Material Definitive Agreement, Financial Statements and Exhibits Dec 4
SPW Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). SPX is up 41.17% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Emerson Electric up 35.88%, and Danaher up 41.78%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for SPW
Pro Report PDF for SPW
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SPW Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring SPW
Did SPX make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
SPX Corporation is a Fortune 500 multi-industry manufacturing firm. SPX's business segments serve developing and emerging end markets, such as global infrastructure, process equipment, and diagnostic tool industries. It operates through four reportable segments: Flow Technology, Test and Measurement, Thermal Equipment and Services and Industrial Products and Services. With corporate headquarters in Charlotte, North Carolina, they have operations in more than 35 countries around the world. Their products include pumps, valves, and other fluid handling devices; diagnostic tools, fare-collection, and cable/pipe locators; cooling, heating, and ventilation equipment; and compactors, power systems, broadcast antenna systems, dairy dryers and aerospace components. The company was founded on December 20, 1911.