SPW Key Stats
- SPX to Present at Electrical Products Group Conference PR Newswire May 15
- SPX CORP Financials May 10
- Luminex Director Buys More Than 54K Shares and 4 Insider Trades to Note May 9
- SPX CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Entry into a Material Definitive Agreement, Financi... May 9
- Insider Trades: Carl Icahn Increases Stake in Herbalife, JPMorgan Director With ... May 8
- SPX Corp Part-Owner Buys More Than 196K Shares and 4 Insider Trades to Note May 8
- Relational raises stake in SPX Corp. to 13.65% from 9.9% May 6
- Relational Investors Raises Stake in SPX Corp. (SPW) to 13.65% Street Insider May 6
- SPX CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Submission of Matters to a Vote of Security Holders May 6
- Analysts: Cisco Results May Miss and 3 Other Research Notes to Browse May 2
SPW Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). SPX Corporation is up 7.51% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.33%, Danaher Corporation up 19.93%, and General Electric up 27.59%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for SPW
Pro Report PDF for SPW
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SPW Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring SPW
Did SPX Corporation make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
SPX Corporation is a Fortune 500 multi-industry manufacturing firm. SPX's business segments serve developing and emerging end markets, such as global infrastructure, process equipment, and diagnostic tool industries. It operates through four reportable segments: Flow Technology, Test and Measurement, Thermal Equipment and Services and Industrial Products and Services. With corporate headquarters in Charlotte, North Carolina, they have operations in more than 35 countries around the world. Their products include pumps, valves, and other fluid handling devices; diagnostic tools, fare-collection, and cable/pipe locators; cooling, heating, and ventilation equipment; and compactors, power systems, broadcast antenna systems, dairy dryers and aerospace components. The company was founded on December 20, 1911.