SPTN Key Stats
SA Breaking News11/17 08:50
Business Wire11/17 08:00
Business Wire11/05 16:05
|09/12/2014||Dividends||Amount: 0.12, Declared Date: Aug 21 2014, Pay Date: Sep 30 2014|
|06/12/2014||Dividends||Amount: 0.12, Declared Date: Jun 09 2014, Pay Date: Jun 30 2014|
|03/12/2014||Dividends||Amount: 0.12, Declared Date: Mar 03 2014, Pay Date: Mar 28 2014|
|03/06/2014 09:00 EDT||Misc||SpartanNash to Webcast Third Quarter Fiscal 2014 Earnings Conference Call|
|03/05/2014||Earnings||SpartanNash Third Quarter and Fiscal 2013 Transition Year Financial Results|
SPTN Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). SpartanNash is up 6.17% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 17.63%, Andersons up 4.93%, and Jpak Group up 100.0%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for SPTN
PDF Report for SPTN
Download Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SPTN Pro Report PDF
Portfolio Strategies Featuring SPTN
Did SpartanNash make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Consumer Defensive
- Industry: Food Distribution
- Company Website: http://www.spartanstores.com
- IR Website: https://www.spartannash.com/investors
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Michigan
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Michigan
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: March 31, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: General Line Grocery Merchant Wholesalers
- NAICS Code: 424410
- NAICS Industry: Grocery and Related Product Merchant Wholesalers
- NAICS Sector: Wholesale Trade
Spartan Stores, Inc. is a regional grocery distributor and grocery retailer, operating in Michigan and Indiana. It operates two reportable business segments: Distribution and Retail.
SPTN Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("SPTN","name")
- Description: =YCI("SPTN","description")
- Sector: =YCI("SPTN","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("SPTN","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("SPTN","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.