SPTN Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||4.49%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.183|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-2.13%|
|Net Income (TTM)||25.84M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||20.99%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||1.55%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.57%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Best Small-Cap Dividend Stocks According To Buffett Principles Dec 6
- Kroger Posts In Line Earnings - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 5
- SpartanNash Announces Corporate Headquarters Will Be in Michigan Business Wire Nov 20
- Spartan Stores and Nash Finch Complete Merger noodls Nov 20
- Spartan Stores completes Nash Finch deal Nov 19
- SPARTAN STORES INC Files SEC form 8-K, Entry into a Material Definitive Agreement, Completion of Acquisition or Dispo Nov 19
- Spartan Stores (SPTN), Nash Finch (NAFC) Complete Merger; New Company 'SpartanNash' Street Insider Nov 19
- Spartan Stores and Nash Finch Complete Merger Business Wire Nov 19
- American Woodmark Set to Join the S&P SmallCap 600 PR Newswire Nov 14
- American Woodmark (AMWD) Set to Join the S&P SmallCap 600 Street Insider Nov 14
SPTN Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Spartan Stores is up 51.96% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.94%, Nash-Finch up 46.04%, and Andersons up 116.3%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for SPTN
Pro Report PDF for SPTN
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SPTN Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring SPTN
Did Spartan Stores make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Spartan Stores, Inc. is a regional grocery distributor and grocery retailer, operating in Michigan and Indiana. It operates two reportable business segments: Distribution and Retail.