SPSC Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||33.26%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.0736|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||100.0%|
|Net Income (TTM)||1.123M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||69.46%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||1.00%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- SPS Commerce: $1 Million In Earnings And A $1 Billion Valuation Don't Add Up Seeking Alpha Dec 5
- SPS Commerce Announces Closing of Public Offering of Common Stock noodls Nov 25
- SPS COMMERCE INC Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events, Financial Statements and Exhibits Nov 25
- SPS Commerce Announces Pricing of Public Offering of Common Stock noodls Nov 20
- SPS Commerce (SPSC) Prices 750K Offering at $67/Share Street Insider Nov 20
- SPS COMMERCE INC Files SEC form 8-K, Entry into a Material Definitive Agreement, Other Events, Financial Statements a Nov 20
- SPS Commerce Announces Public Offering of Common Stock noodls Nov 18
- SPS Commerce (SPSC) Plans 750K Common Offering Street Insider Nov 18
- 79 Percent of Retailers Are Bullish on Sales Growth, According to Latest Research Report noodls Nov 6
- Hertz Expands Rental Business - Analyst Blog Zacks Oct 29
SPSC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). SPS Commerce is up 81.19% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.29%, Attunity up 29.50%, and Splunk Inc up 145.6%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for SPSC
Pro Report PDF for SPSC
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SPSC Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring SPSC
Did SPS Commerce make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
SPS Commerce, Inc., is a provider of on-demand supply chain management solutions, providing integration, collaboration, connectivity, visibility and data analytics to thousands of customers globally.