SPRT Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||28.52%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.1762|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||500.0%|
|Net Income (TTM)||8.807M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||51.45%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||12.98%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- SUPPORT.COM, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officers, Financial Statements and Exhibits Dec 3
- Parks Associates: 26% of U.S. Broadband Households Plan to Purchase an Internet-Connected Thermostat and 21% Plan to Buy Smart Door Locks Marketwired Nov 14
- Support.com and Parks Associates to Present “Evolving Technical Support for the Connected Home” Webcast Tuesday, November 19 at 11:00 AM PST (2:00 PM EST) noodls Nov 12
- Support.com and Parks Associates to Present "Evolving Technical Support for the Connected Home" Webcast Tuesday, November 19 at 11:00 AM PST (2:00 PM EST) GlobeNewswire Nov 12
- OpenTable Beats on Earnings & Rev - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 6
- j2 Global Tops on Q3 Earnings - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 6
- Zillow Reports Loss but Beats on Revs (revised) - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 6
- OpenTable Beats on Earnings & Rev Nov 6
- SUPPORT.COM, INC. Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 4
- Support.com Becomes Oversold (SPRT) Oct 31
SPRT Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). support.com is down 16.17% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.09%, j2 Global up 50.26%, and SS&C Technologies Holding up 70.17%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for SPRT
Pro Strategies Featuring SPRT
Did support.com make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Support.com, Inc. is a provider of online care for the digital home and small business. Its technology support services and software products help install, set up, connect, secure, repair and optimize personal computers, printers, tablets & among others.