SPRT Key Stats
- Which Internet Companies Will Emerge as the Victors Once the Market Finishes Con... May 20
- Support.com to Present at B. Riley & Co. 2013 Annual Investor Conference GlobeNewswire May 14
- Wall Street Transcript Interview with Josh Pickus, President and CEO of Support.... May 13
- Support.com to Present Insights Into Technology Services for Mobile Devices at C... May 9
- Support.com to Present at 12th Annual JMP Securities Research Conference GlobeNewswire May 7
- Support.com to Present "Reinvent Customer Experience With Technology Services" W... May 7
- SUPPORT.COM, INC. Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report May 6
- Investors are Digesting These Financial Stock Earnings Insights May 5
- Support.com Management Discusses Q1 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha May 1
- support.com Earnings: Everything You Must Know Now Wall St. Cheat Sheet May 1
SPRT Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). support.com is up 73.91% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.74%, j2 Global up 72.49%, and Mam Software Group up 100.0%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for SPRT
Pro Report PDF for SPRT
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SPRT Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring SPRT
Did support.com make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Support.com, Inc. is a US-based multinational computer technology corporation that provides online tech support. It is headquartered in Redwood City, California, USA. Support.com provides online computer support to consumers and home-based business across the United States and Canada via remote access. Their services are performed on PCs running Microsoft Windows XP, Windows Vista, and Windows 7 and Apple machines running Mac OS X 10.5 or higher, with a high-speed broadband connection.