SPRN Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-5.19|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-0.674M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-185.8%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
SPRN Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Supernova Energy is down 82.50% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 15.72%, Delek Logistics Partners up 14.18%, and Xsilent Solutions down 76.00%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for SPRN
Portfolio Strategies Featuring SPRN
Did Supernova Energy make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Energy
- Industry: Oil & Gas E&P
- Company Website: http://www.northumberlandresources.com
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Nevada
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Nevada
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: March 31, 2015
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- Next Earnings Release: N/A
- NAICS: Crude Petroleum and Natural Gas Extraction
- NAICS Code: 211111
- NAICS Industry: Oil and Gas Extraction
- NAICS Sector: Mining, Quarrying, and Oil and Gas Extraction
Supernova Energy Inc, formerly known as Northumberland Resources, Inc., is an exploration stage company.The Company is engaged in oil and gas exploration and production.
SPRN Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("SPRN","name")
- Description: =YCI("SPRN","description")
- Sector: =YCI("SPRN","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("SPRN","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("SPRN","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.