SPRD Key Stats
- Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows of the Day 06/18: (CYTK) (GE) (SPRD) High; (FIO) ... Jun 18
- Spreadtrum Leads ADRs Rally on U.S. Data: China Overnight Jun 13
- Emerging Markets Evening Roundup: Latin American Stocks Rally; Colombia's Growth... Jun 13
- Spreadtrum Communications Schedules Annual Shareholder Meeting for July 26, 2013 PR Newswire Jun 13
- Why Spreadtrum Shares Popped Fool Jun 13
- Spreadtrum Increases Q2 Revenue Guidance Fool Jun 13
- [video] Halftime Pops & Drops Jun 13
- China Is Calling Jun 13
- Spreadtrum: Canaccord Ups to Buy; Riding the Chinese Smartphone Brand Barrons.com Jun 13
- This Morning: Pondering Big BBRY Upside, SPRD Soars, More Bids for CLWR? Jun 13
SPRD Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Spreadtrum Communications is up 21.76% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 25.82%, RF Micro Devices up 32.29%, and Freescale Semiconductor up 59.14%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for SPRD
Pro Report PDF for SPRD
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SPRD Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring SPRD
Did Spreadtrum Communications make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Spreadtrum Communications Inc is a fabless semiconductor company based in Shanghai which manufactures chips for mobile phones. The company originally produced chips for GSM handsets, but most of its resources are now focused on the Chinese TD-SCDMA 3G standard. In addition to GSM and combined GSM/TD-SCDMA baseband chipsets, Spreadtrum also supplies chips for two Chinese mobile TV standards: TD-MBMS and CMMB. Spreadtrum's customers accounted for 50% of TD-SCDMA handset sales in China Mobile's current round of TD-SCDMA trials. The company was established by Ping Wu and Datong Chen on April 11, 2001.