SPRD Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||56.13%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.119|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||40.00%|
|Net Income (TTM)||115.60M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||37.45%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||12.15%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.24%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 11/12: (VNDA) (HTLD) (FTEK) Higher; (SRPT) (HOLX) (YGE) Lower (more...) Street Insider Nov 12
- After Hours Stock Movers 11/11: (FTEK) (SLTM) (VSAT) Higher; (RAX) (HOLX) (TMUS) Lower (more...) Street Insider Nov 11
- Spreadtrum Communications (SPRD) Tops Q3 EPS by 9c; Sales Beat Street Insider Nov 11
- Trading Radar for 11/11: News Corp (NWSA), InterOil (IOC), Sotheby's (BID), Vocera (VCRA) Report Street Insider Nov 8
- Wall Street Transcript Interview with Rafael Resendes, Managing Director at Toreador Research and Trading: Finding Opportunities in Large-Cap Financials and Tech Wall Street Transcript Sep 4
- Spreadtrum Announces the Receipt of Shareholder Approval for Acquisition by Tsinghua Unigroup Ltd. PR Newswire Sep 4
- Trade-Ideas: Spreadtrum Communications (SPRD) Is Today's New Lifetime High Stock Sep 4
- Why Skyworks Looks Like A Buy Aug 28
- Trade-Ideas: Spreadtrum Communications (SPRD) Is Today's New Lifetime High Stock Aug 20
- Spreadtrum's Buyout Price Should Be Raised To $34.50 Seeking Alpha Aug 12
SPRD Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Spreadtrum Communications is up 84.13% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.90%, Freescale Semiconductor up 57.10%, and Diodes up 34.25%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for SPRD
Pro Report PDF for SPRD
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SPRD Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring SPRD
Did Spreadtrum Communications make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Spreadtrum Communications Inc is a fabless semiconductor company based in Shanghai which manufactures chips for mobile phones. The company originally produced chips for GSM handsets, but most of its resources are now focused on the Chinese TD-SCDMA 3G standard. In addition to GSM and combined GSM/TD-SCDMA baseband chipsets, Spreadtrum also supplies chips for two Chinese mobile TV standards: TD-MBMS and CMMB. Spreadtrum's customers accounted for 50% of TD-SCDMA handset sales in China Mobile's current round of TD-SCDMA trials. The company was established by Ping Wu and Datong Chen on April 11, 2001.