SPR Key Stats
- Two of David Einhorn's Newest Buys Fool 11:10 AM
- Here's What David Einhorn Has Been Buying and Selling Fool May 21
- Harper Said to Name Novak Top Aide After Wright Resigns May 20
- Spirit AeroSystems Recognizes 2012 Platinum Suppliers CNW Group May 15
- Onex Corp sees acquisition opportunities in Europe May 10
- The Threatening Yen May 10
- SPIRIT AEROSYSTEMS HOLDINGS, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Pri... May 6
- Spirit AeroSystems Holdings Beats Up on Analysts Yet Again Fool May 6
- Spirit AeroSystem (SPR) Has Appealing Risk/Reward - Jefferies Street Insider May 3
- SPIRIT AEROSYSTEMS HOLDINGS, INC. Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report May 2
SPR Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Spirit AeroSystems is down 5.81% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.63%, Alliant Techsystems up 51.31%, and Boeing up 41.38%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for SPR
Pro Report PDF for SPR
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SPR Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring SPR
Did Spirit AeroSystems make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Spirit AeroSystems Holdings, Inc. is the world's largest supplier of commercial airplane assemblies and components. It offers a diverse line of products and services for aerospace design, build, support and spares/repair needs. With manufacturing and business office facilities on three continents, its capabilities are technologically world-class in both proficiency and capacity. The company operates through three segments: Fuselage Systems, Propulsion Systems and Wing Systems. Spirit AeroSystems Holdings was founded on February 7, 2005 and is headquartered in Wichita, Kansas.