SPR Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||10.14%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.1509|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||26.20M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||7.67%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||6.23%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Factbox - Boeing's employment in key U.S. states Dec 5
- Factbox: Boeing's employment in key U.S. states Reuters Dec 5
- Analysis - Boeing bidders dangle goodies to win 777X jetliner Dec 5
- Analysis: Boeing bidders dangle goodies to win 777X jetliner Reuters Dec 5
- Will Recent News Hurt Boeing? Wall St. Cheat Sheet Dec 5
- Thursday's Top Upgrades (and Downgrades) Fool Dec 5
- Spirit AeroSystems Holdings Inc. (SPR): Today's Featured Aerospace/Defense Winner The Street Dec 5
- Spirit Aerosystems upgraded by Canaccord Genuity Dec 5
- Top Analyst Upgrades and Downgrades: Citigroup, Exxon, Sprint, Tiffany and More Dec 5
- The Safariland Group Appoints Christopher E. Kubasik to Its Board of Directors Marketwired Dec 5
SPR Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Spirit AeroSystems Hldngs is up 100.1% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.99%, Boeing up 79.00%, and Triumph Group up 11.17%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for SPR
Pro Report PDF for SPR
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SPR Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring SPR
Did Spirit AeroSystems Hldngs make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Spirit AeroSystems Holdings, Inc. is the world's largest supplier of commercial airplane assemblies and components. It offers a diverse line of products and services for aerospace design, build, support and spares/repair needs. With manufacturing and business office facilities on three continents, its capabilities are technologically world-class in both proficiency and capacity. The company operates through three segments: Fuselage Systems, Propulsion Systems and Wing Systems. Spirit AeroSystems Holdings was founded on February 7, 2005 and is headquartered in Wichita, Kansas.