SPPI Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-38.53%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.2574|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-15.13M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||80.63%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-18.41%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Spectrum Pharmaceuticals Stock Sees Short Interest Drop 11% The Street Nov 27
- SPPI Loss Narrower than Ests, Fusilev Grows - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 18
- SPPI Crosses Above Key Moving Average Level Oct 29
- Is Pessimism Warranted for These 3 Most Hated Biotech Stocks? Fool Oct 28
- H.C. Wainwright Starts Spectrum Pharmaceuticals (SPPI) at Buy Street Insider Oct 7
- Could New Competition Create the Next Wave of Stock Losses for This Biotech? Fool Sep 23
- Investors are Betting Against Spectrum Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (SPPI) Should You? - Tale of the Tape Zacks Sep 20
- 4 Biotech Stocks Under $10 to Watch Sep 18
- Here's What This Billion-Dollar Market Wizard Has Been Buying Fool Sep 11
- Spectrum Pharma Launches Marqibo Sep 4
SPPI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Spectrum Pharmaceuticals is down 13.88% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.90%, Actelion up 63.63%, and Biogen Idec up 91.72%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for SPPI
Pro Report PDF for SPPI
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SPPI Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring SPPI
Did Spectrum Pharmaceuticals make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Spectrum Pharmaceuticals Inc is a commercial stage biotechnology company integrated in commercial and drug development operations and primarily in oncology and hematology.