SPP Key Stats
- Sappi Beats on Revenue, Matches Expectations on EPS Fool May 15
- Sappi Fine Paper North America Receives 2013 Gold SABRE Award for the successful... May 15
- Spar First-Half Profit Rises 12% as Liquor Chain Expands May 15
- Sappi Limited Management Discusses Q2 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha May 9
- Sappi results for 2nd quarter ended March 2013 reflect mixed markets PR Newswire May 9
- Sappi Fine Paper North America Opens 2013 Ideas that Matter Call for Entries PR Newswire May 2
- Sappi Fine Paper North America Continues Strong Record of Capital Investments in... Apr 25
- Clicks Sees Full-Year Earnings Up 5-10% Amid Weaker Spending Bloomberg Apr 25
- Summit Natural Gas of Maine Reaches Service Agreement in Principle with Sappi Fi... Apr 23
- Sappi Southern Africa Proprietary Limited ZAR1,500,000,000 NOTE ISSUES PR Newswire Apr 15
SPP Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Sappi is down 24.84% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.81%, Buckeye Technologies up 35.38%, and Resolute Forest Products up 31.91%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for SPP
Pro Report PDF for SPP
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SPP Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring SPP
Did Sappi make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Sappi Limited is a global pulp and paper company group. Sappi is a producer of coated fine paper and chemical cellulose. The company conducts its business through three business units: Sappi Fine Paper, Sappi Forest Products and Sappi Trading. Sappi Fine Paper is managed through three regional business units: Sappi Fine Paper North America, Sappi Fine Paper Europe and Sappi Fine Paper South Africa. Sappi Fine Paper has manufacturing and marketing facilities in North America, Europe, Southern Africa and Asia. It also manufactures uncoated graphic and business paper, coated and uncoated specialty paper, and casting release paper used in the manufacture of artificial leather and textured polyurethane applications. Sappi Forest Products, based in Southern Africa, produces commodity paper products, pulp, chemical cellulose and forest and timber products for Southern Africa and export markets. Founded in 1936 and headquartered in Johannesburg, South Africa) the company sells its products to merchants, converters, printers, publishers and other direct customers.