SPNS Key Stats
- Wesleyan Assurance Society Selects Sapiens ALIS as its Strategic New Business Ad... May 20
- Sapiens Announces DECISION for Insurance PR Newswire May 7
- Sapiens Reports Record Revenues Fool May 6
- Sapiens Continues its Revenue Growth with Increase of 21% Year over Year to Reco... May 6
- Texas Farm Bureau Insurance Companies to Implement All Personal Property Lines w... Apr 8
- Sapiens Announces DECISION Alliance with University of Georgia in Support of MBA... Apr 3
- Haverford Holdings Selects Sapiens IDIT Software Suite as its Global Solution noodls Apr 2
- Haverford Holdings Selects Sapiens IDIT Software Suite as its Global Solution Ac... Mar 25
- Brighty Grey ernews Sapiens ALIS contract for five years theflyonthewall.com Mar 18
- Bright Grey Renews Sapiens ALIS Contract for 5 Years - Valued up to $3.3M Benzinga Mar 18
SPNS Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Sapiens International Corporation is up 36.10% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.33%, Formula Systems up 27.93%, and Mam Software Group up 97.12%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for SPNS
Pro Report PDF for SPNS
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SPNS Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring SPNS
Did Sapiens International Corporation make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Sapiens International Corporation is a publicly traded company, headquartered in Israel, that develops computer software solutions for the insurance industry. Its shares are traded on the NASDAQ Capital Market and on the Tel Aviv Stock Exchange. As of September 2012, the company has 688 employees and a market cap of US$200 million.