SPNS Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||17.04%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.2689|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-13.83%|
|Net Income (TTM)||11.50M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||36.22%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||8.30%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Barclays Starts Sapiens International Corp. NV (SPNS) at Overweight Street Insider Nov 26
- Needham & Company Starts Sapiens International Corp. NV (SPNS) at Buy Street Insider Nov 25
- Coverage initiated on Sapiens Int'l by Needham Nov 25
- Sapiens Announces New Version for the P&C Market noodls Nov 20
- Sapiens P&C Recognized as a Market Leader by Ovum noodls Nov 18
- Sapiens Announces Pricing of Primary Public Offering of its Common Shares noodls Nov 14
- Sapiens Int'l (SPNS) Prices 5.65M Offering at $6.25/Share Street Insider Nov 14
- Sapiens Announces Pricing of Primary Public Offering of its Common Shares Thursday, November 14, 2013 PR Newswire Nov 14
- Correction: Sapiens 5.65M share Spot Secondary priced at $6.25 Nov 14
- Sapiens announces proposed public offering of 5.65M shares of common stock theflyonthewall.com Nov 13
SPNS Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Sapiens International is up 87.07% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.68%, Formula Systems up 43.04%, and F5 Networks down 7.99%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for SPNS
Pro Strategies Featuring SPNS
Did Sapiens International make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Sapiens International Corporation is a global provider of software solutions for the insurance industry. It offers its solutions to the two major lines of insurance business: Life & Pension (L&P) and Property & Casualty (P&C).