SPNC Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.2685|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-10.91M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||75.88%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-15.07%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
Street Insider07/24 17:07
Dow Jones07/24 09:30
|10/24/2013 16:30 EDT||Misc||Q3 2013 Spectranetics Earnings Conference Call|
|10/24/2013||Earnings||Q3 2013 Earnings. Estimate: 0.00.|
SPNC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Spectranetics is up 38.20% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 16.94%, Boston Scientific up 17.03%, and Align Technology up 25.95%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for SPNC
PDF Report for SPNC
Download Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SPNC Pro Report PDF
Portfolio Strategies Featuring SPNC
Did Spectranetics make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Healthcare
- Industry: Medical Devices
- Company Website: http://www.spectranetics.com
- IR Website: http://www.spectranetics.com/company/investor-relations/
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Colorado
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: Electromedical and Electrotherapeutic Apparatus Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 334510
- NAICS Industry: Navigational, Measuring, Electromedical, and Control Instruments Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
Spectranetics Corp develops, manufactures, markets and distributes single-use medical devices used in minimally invasive procedures within the cardiovascular system.
SPNC Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("SPNC","name")
- Description: =YCI("SPNC","description")
- Sector: =YCI("SPNC","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("SPNC","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("SPNC","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.