SPNC Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||12.87%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.0215|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-66.67%|
|Net Income (TTM)||-0.58M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||74.72%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||1.09%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- CRT Capital Starts Spectranetics (SPNC) at Buy Street Insider Nov 25
- Spectranetics Corporation (SPNC) Reaches New Lifetime High Today Oct 30
- Spectranetics Corp (SPNC) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS Street Insider Oct 24
- Hedge Funds Like These 6 Medical Suppliers During Obamacare Rollout Oct 24
- Trading Radar for 10/24: Microsoft (MSFT), Hershey (HSY), Western DIgital (WDC), Potash Corp (POT), Under Armour (UA) Report Street Insider Oct 23
- 'Fast Money' Recap: A Near-Resolution Rally Oct 17
- Boston Scientific (BSX) Gains as Medical Device Tax Rumored as Bargaining Chip in Gov. Shutdown Street Insider Oct 14
- Colorado-based Spectranetics and Paladina Health Announce Innovative Alliance Business Wire Sep 16
- The Spectranetics's CEO Presents at Morgan Stanley Healthcare Conference (Transcript) Seeking Alpha Sep 11
- Spectranetics to Participate in Upcoming Investor Conferences GlobeNewswire Aug 26
SPNC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Spectranetics is up 67.42% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.68%, Boston Scientific up 103.6%, and Conmed up 45.55%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for SPNC
Pro Report PDF for SPNC
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SPNC Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring SPNC
Did Spectranetics make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Spectranetics Corporation develops, manufactures, markets and distributes single-use medical devices used in minimally invasive procedures within the cardiovascular system.