SPN Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||0.76%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.739|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-27.12%|
|Net Income (TTM)||278.40M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||37.07%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||5.88%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Is SandRidge Energy Sitting on a Gusher in the Gulf? Fool Dec 6
- JPMorgan Starts Superior Energy Services (SPN) at Overweight Street Insider Dec 5
- Superior Energy Services, Inc. to Present at the Cowen And Company Third Annual Ultimate Energy Conference noodls Dec 2
- SPN Makes Notable Cross Below Critical Moving Average Nov 25
- We Rank these 5 Downgraded Oil and Gas Service Companies Fool Nov 20
- Global Hunter Securities Downgrades Superior Energy Services (SPN) to Neutral Street Insider Nov 18
- Superior Energy Services (SPN) Shares Cross Below Book Value Nov 12
- Army Storms Caracas Electronics Stores, Shoppers Follow Nov 11
- SUPERIOR ENERGY SERVICES INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 6
- Superior Energy Services to Host Analyst and Investor Day on November 11 noodls Nov 6
SPN Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Superior Energy Services is up 23.64% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.68%, Baker Hughes up 29.62%, and Basic Energy Services up 27.88%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for SPN
Pro Report PDF for SPN
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SPN Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring SPN
Did Superior Energy Services make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Superior Energy Services, Inc. provides specialized oilfield services and equipment, focused on serving the drilling and production-related needs of oil and gas companies as well as the plug and abandonment and decommissioning services required at the end of a well's life. The company operates its business through three segments: Subsea and well enhancement, Drilling products and services, and Marine. It was founded by Terence E. Hall in 1989 and is headquartered in New Orleans, Louisiana.