SPN Key Stats
- 2 Of Sterne Agee's Favorite Energy Names May 22
- Superior Energy Services Reaches New 52-Week High (SPN) May 20
- These Oil Services Stocks Are Poised for Growth Fool May 16
- SUPERIOR ENERGY SERVICES INC Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events, Financial Stateme... May 15
- Superior Energy Services, Inc. Issues Notice Of Redemption For Remaining $150 Mi... May 14
- Big Developments in Offshore Technology May 10
- David Einhorn's ‘Ira Sohn recommendation’ May 10
- Barry Rosenstein Takes 9% Stake in This Energy Play May 8
- Play These Sector Rotations May 5
- Superior Energy Services Reaches New 52-Week High (SPN) May 3
SPN Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Superior Energy Services is up 29.89% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.77%, Baker Hughes up 15.91%, and Weatherford International up 9.80%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for SPN
Pro Report PDF for SPN
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SPN Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring SPN
Did Superior Energy Services make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Superior Energy Services, Inc. provides specialized oilfield services and equipment, focused on serving the drilling and production-related needs of oil and gas companies as well as the plug and abandonment and decommissioning services required at the end of a well's life. The company operates its business through three segments: Subsea and well enhancement, Drilling products and services, and Marine. It was founded by Terence E. Hall in 1989 and is headquartered in New Orleans, Louisiana.