SPMD Key Stats
- SUPERMEDIA INC. Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Apr 26
- SUPERMEDIA INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure, Financial Statemen... Apr 22
- Yes, Proud Bankruptcies Exist Apr 17
- Local Search Association Recognizes SuperMedia for Marketing Excellence Business Wire Apr 15
- Double Bankruptcy to Merger? Apr 9
- SUPERMEDIA INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officers, F... Apr 4
- The Daily Docket: Hedge Funds Want Trustee to Take Over Patriot Coal Apr 1
- Verizon Liable for $2.85 Billion in Debt, Trustee Says Bloomberg Mar 30
- SuperMedia CIO to Speak at Dallas CIO Executive Leadership Summit Business Wire Mar 28
- SUPERMEDIA INC. Financials Mar 27
SPMD Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). SuperMedia is up 179.3% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.50%, Advisory Board Company up 5.07%, and Home Health International up 0.00%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for SPMD
Pro Report PDF for SPMD
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SPMD Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring SPMD
Did SuperMedia make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?