SPLP Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.358|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||41.88M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||31.52%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||5.42%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
PR Newswire01/28 14:27
PR Newswire01/27 09:49
PR Newswire01/26 09:00
SA Breaking News12/30 16:28
SPLP Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Steel Partner Holdings is up 1.06% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 13.49%, Newtown Lane Marketing up 1940%, and YUS International up 4.00%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for SPLP
Portfolio Strategies Featuring SPLP
Did Steel Partner Holdings make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Industrials
- Industry: Conglomerates
- Company Website: http://www.steelpartners.com
- IR Website: http://www.steelpartners.com/?page_id=109
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: New York
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: March 31, 2015
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- Next Earnings Release: N/A
- NAICS: Offices of Other Holding Companies
- NAICS Code: 551112
- NAICS Industry: Management of Companies and Enterprises
- NAICS Sector: Management of Companies and Enterprises
Steel Partner Holdings, LP is a holding company. The Company is engaged in multiple businesses including diversified industrial products, energy, defense, supply chain management, logistics, food products & services, sports and training & education.
SPLP Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("SPLP","name")
- Description: =YCI("SPLP","description")
- Sector: =YCI("SPLP","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("SPLP","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("SPLP","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.