SPLK Key Stats
- Big Data Gets a Boost from Splunk and Hortonworks Strategic Alliance Business Wire May 23
- Tableau IPO Up 64% in Debut May 21
- Analysts: Game Consoles Lend Opportunity to AMD and 3 More Research Notes to Loo... May 20
- U.S. IPO Recap: Marketo And Tableau Soar, May Calendar Stays Full May 20
- Investing in the Movement Toward a Healthy Nation: George B. Bolton, Portfolio M... May 20
- The IPO market is back—for enterprise tech May 20
- Splunk has opportunity to expand market, says Pacific Crest theflyonthewall.com May 20
- Tech IPOs See Big First-Day Gains The Wall Street Journal May 17
- What'll Happen To Software Company Revenue This Year? May 17
- Stocks Rally for 4th-Straight Week; Dow, S&P 500 Jump to New Highs May 17
SPLK Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Splunk is up 41.86% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.33%, Workday up 0.65%, and Marketo up 0.82%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for SPLK
Pro Report PDF for SPLK
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SPLK Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring SPLK
Did Splunk make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?