SPIL Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||15.16%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.2901|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||41.92%|
|Net Income (TTM)||180.92M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||23.13%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||11.44%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||3.53%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Monthly Sales Report--- November 2013 noodls Dec 5
- Notable Two Hundred Day Moving Average Cross - SPIL Nov 13
- Monthly Sales Report--- October 2013 noodls Nov 5
- UBS Upgrades Siliconware Precision Industries (SPIL) to Buy Street Insider Oct 31
- Siliconware Precision Industries Reports a 8.5% Quarter-over-Quarter growth in Revenues Resulting in Earnings per Share of NT$ 0.70 or Earnings per ADS of US$ 0.12 for Third Quarter 2013 noodls Oct 31
- SoC Integration Becomes Paramount for Mobile Devices: A Wall Street Transcript Interview with Mark Li, Senior Research Analyst Covering the Asian Semiconductor Sector for Sanford C. Bernstein & Co. Oct 1
- SPIL Makes Bullish Cross Above Critical Moving Average Aug 30
- SPIL Crosses Above Key Moving Average Level Aug 8
- Siliconware Precision Industries Management Discusses Q2 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Jul 31
- Siliconware (SPIL) Reports Q2 EPS of $0.09 Street Insider Jul 31
SPIL Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Siliconware Precision Ind is up 12.82% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.99%, Advanced Semiconductor up 16.37%, and Actions Semiconductor Co. up 64.38%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for SPIL
Pro Report PDF for SPIL
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SPIL Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring SPIL
Did Siliconware Precision Ind make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Siliconware Precision Industries Co., Ltd. provides comprehensive semiconductor assembly and test services. The company's activities include the manufacture and processing of electronic accessories, providing investment and agency services, and the assembly, testing and turnkey services of integrated circuits. Its products include advanced leadframe, substrate packages, wafer bumping, and flip chip ball grid array. The company was founded by Chung Li Lin, Bough Lin and Chi Wen Tsai on May 17, 1984 and is headquartered in Taichung, Taiwan.