SPHS Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-1.695|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-25.60M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-2.34%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
Street Insider09/16 16:37
Business Wire09/02 08:00
Business Wire08/07 16:05
Business Wire05/22 16:05
Business Wire05/19 08:00
Business Wire05/13 16:05
|05/29/2014||Misc||Annual General Meeting for Sophiris Bio Inc|
SPHS Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Sophiris Bio is down 35.51% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 20.37%, Acura Pharmaceuticals down 44.30%, and VGambling up 300.0%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for SPHS
Portfolio Strategies Featuring SPHS
Did Sophiris Bio make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Healthcare
- Industry: Drug Manufacturers - Specialty & Generic
- Company Website: http://www.sophirisbio.com
- IR Website: http://investor.sophiris.com/
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: California
- Incorporation Country: Canada
- Incorporation State/Province: N/A
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: Pharmaceutical Preparation Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 325412
- NAICS Industry: Pharmaceutical and Medicine Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
Sophiris Bio Inc is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company. The Company is engaged in research and development of products for the treatment of urological diseases. It is currently developing PRX302 for treatment of benign prostatic hyperplasia.
SPHS Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("SPHS","name")
- Description: =YCI("SPHS","description")
- Sector: =YCI("SPHS","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("SPHS","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("SPHS","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.