SPF Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||59.87%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.431|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||200.0%|
|Net Income (TTM)||610.82M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||25.43%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||11.39%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Homebuilders Rebound On Permits and Higher Home Prices The Street Nov 27
- Home Builder Stocks Surge on Rising Prices, Building Permits Fox Business Nov 26
- Volatile Trading Follows Apple and Facebook Earnings Nov 4
- Standard Pacific Corp. (SPF) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c, Sales Light Street Insider Oct 31
- Homebuilder Trading Opportunities Continue Oct 31
- Trading Radar for 10/31: Alcatel (ALU), First Solar (FSLR), ConocoPhillips (COP), Oshkosh (OSK) Report Street Insider Oct 30
- Get Ready for a Bond Rally Oct 30
- Chevron, Exxon and MasterCard Headline Earnings Oct 30
- The Week Ahead: Not Quite Making the Grade Oct 27
- Pulte Provokes Home Builder Rally Fox Business Oct 24
SPF Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Standard Pacific is up 17.90% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.02%, Beazer Homes USA up 37.56%, and Ryland Group up 13.37%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for SPF
Pro Report PDF for SPF
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SPF Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring SPF
Did Standard Pacific make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Standard Pacific Homes is the nation's 12th largest homebuilder, based in Irvine, California engaged in the development of single-family and multi-family homes. Standard Pacific has built homes for more than 113,000 families during its 46-year history. The Company constructs homes within a wide range of price and size targeting a broad range of homebuyers. Standard Pacific operates in many of the largest housing markets in the country with operations in major metropolitan areas in California, Florida, Arizona, the Carolinas, Texas, Colorado and Nevada. The company was founded by Ronald R. Foell in 1965.