SPF Key Stats
- Standard Pacific Corp (SPF): Today's Featured Materials & Construction Winner May 24
- Linear Technology Director Sells 20K Shares and 4 Insider Sales to Note May 22
- Macy’s CFO Sells More Than 29K Shares and 4 Insider Sales to Note May 22
- Standard Pacific Corp. Presents at 6th Annual J.P. Morgan Homebuilding and Build... May 21
- Play the Housing Rebound With These 3 Homebuilders Fool May 21
- Standard Pacific Corp. Presentation At The J.P. Morgan Homebuilding & Building P... May 20
- STANDARD PACIFIC CORP /DE/ Files SEC form 8-K, Entry into a Material Definitive ... May 19
- On The Fly: Analyst Upgrade Summary May 17
- Stock Upgrades: General Motors on Road to Riches May 17
- Homebuilders' Downgrades Continue May 17
SPF Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Standard Pacific is up 79.26% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.77%, KB Home up 197.1%, and Lennar Corporation up 52.07%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for SPF
Pro Report PDF for SPF
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SPF Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring SPF
Did Standard Pacific make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Standard Pacific Homes is the nation's 12th largest homebuilder, based in Irvine, California engaged in the development of single-family and multi-family homes. Standard Pacific has built homes for more than 113,000 families during its 46-year history. The Company constructs homes within a wide range of price and size targeting a broad range of homebuyers. Standard Pacific operates in many of the largest housing markets in the country with operations in major metropolitan areas in California, Florida, Arizona, the Carolinas, Texas, Colorado and Nevada. The company was founded by Ronald R. Foell in 1965.