SPEX Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-11.02|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-32.99M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-385600%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
Street Insider08/25 08:19
PR Newswire08/25 06:00
Street Insider08/18 13:12
Street Insider08/11 14:45
PR Newswire07/29 06:00
|12/10/2013||Misc||AGM Event for Spherix Inc|
SPEX Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Spherix is down 88.86% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 23.27%, The Advisory Board down 13.91%, and ABM Industries up 5.36%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for SPEX
Portfolio Strategies Featuring SPEX
Did Spherix make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Industrials
- Industry: Business Services
- Company Website: http://www.spherix.com
- IR Website: http://www.spherix.com/investors.php
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Virginia
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: Residential Intellectual and Developmental Disability Facilities
- NAICS Code: 623210
- NAICS Industry: Residential Intellectual and Developmental Disability, Mental Health, and Substance Abuse Facilities
- NAICS Sector: Health Care and Social Assistance
Spherix Inc is an intellectual property company that owns patented and unpatented intellectual property.
SPEX Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("SPEX","name")
- Description: =YCI("SPEX","description")
- Sector: =YCI("SPEX","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("SPEX","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("SPEX","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.