SPDL Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.1962|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-6.508M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||45.52%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-1854%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
SPDL Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Spindle is down 46.54% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 14.20%, Advance Auto Parts up 44.88%, and Amazon.com down 18.91%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for SPDL
Portfolio Strategies Featuring SPDL
Did Spindle make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Consumer Cyclical
- Industry: Specialty Retail
- Company Website: http://www.spindlehq.com
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Arizona
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Nevada
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: Mail-Order Houses
- NAICS Code: 454113
- NAICS Industry: Electronic Shopping and Mail-Order Houses
- NAICS Sector: Retail Trade
Spindle Inc is an online retailer of golf-related apparel, equipment and supplies. The Company has developed a comprehensive mobile commerce platform for consumers and merchants.
SPDL Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("SPDL","name")
- Description: =YCI("SPDL","description")
- Sector: =YCI("SPDL","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("SPDL","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("SPDL","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.