SPBC Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-16.32%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.9272|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-48.57%|
|Net Income (TTM)||1.428M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||8.83%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- SP Bancorp, Inc. Recognized for Workplace Culture by Two Publications noodls Nov 13
- SP BANCORP, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statements and Exhibits Nov 6
- SP Bancorp, Inc. Announces Third Quarter 2013 Results GlobeNewswire Nov 6
- Q3 2013 SP Bancorp Inc Earnings Release - Before Market Open Nov 6
- SP Bancorp, Inc. Schedules Third Quarter 2013 Earnings and Conference Call for November 6, 2013 noodls Oct 31
- SP Bancorp, Inc. Schedules Third Quarter 2013 Earnings and Conference Call for November 6, 2013 GlobeNewswire Oct 28
- SP BANCORP, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officers Sep 11
- SP BANCORP, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officers, Other Events Sep 5
- SP Bancorp, Inc. Expands Board of Directors; Converts SharePlus Federal Bank to State Charter GlobeNewswire Sep 5
- SP BANCORP, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statements and Exhibits Aug 7
SPBC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). SP Bancorp is up 28.98% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.09%, Federal Agricultural up 2.44%, and American Express up 47.84%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for SPBC
Pro Strategies Featuring SPBC
Did SP Bancorp make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
SP Bancorp, Inc., is a federally chartered savings bank. It accepts deposits from the general public and investing those deposits in mortgage loans, home equity loans and lines of credit, commercial real estate loans, consumer loans and commercial loans.