SPAR Key Stats
- Cash Dividend On The Way From Spartan Motors (SPAR) May 17
- Spartan Motors to Pay $0.05 Dividend Fool May 9
- Spartan Motors' CEO Discusses Q1 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha May 8
- Spartan Motors, Inc. (SPAR) Declares $0.05 Semi-Annual Dividend; 1.8% Yield Street Insider May 8
- Spartan Motors Announces Dividend PR Newswire May 8
- Spartan Motors Earnings: Here’s Why Investors are Selling Shares Now May 8
- Utilimaster Enters Food Truck Market With Mobile Kitchen Solutions GlobeNewswire May 8
- Spartan Motors, Inc. (SPAR) Misses Q1 EPS by 7c Street Insider May 8
- Spartan Motors Reports First Quarter 2013 Results PR Newswire May 8
- Q1 2013 Spartan Motors Earnings Release - Before Market Open May 8
SPAR Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Spartan Motors is up 36.02% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.71%, Navistar International up 42.14%, and Hyster-Yale Materials Handling up 0.00%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for SPAR
Pro Report PDF for SPAR
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SPAR Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring SPAR
Did Spartan Motors make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Spartan Motors, Inc. is an engineering firm and manufacturer of custom-designed motor vehicle chassis and bodies. The company is based in Charlotte, Michigan with 870 employees and a net profit margin of 2.42% . It was started in 1976 by Charles Robert McManamey and a group of individuals whose employer, Diamond Reo, went bankrupt. Spartan mainly manufactures vehicle chassis for the recreational vehicle, emergency services, and military markets.