SPAN Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-4.80%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.70|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-17.90%|
|Net Income (TTM)||5.067M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||32.01%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||7.37%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||2.69%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- A Healthy Micro-Cap Feast The Street Nov 27
- Declares Regular Quarterly Cash Dividend, November 18, 2013 noodls Nov 18
- Span-America Medical Systems (SPAN) Declares $0.14 Quarterly Dividend; 2.9% Yield Street Insider Nov 18
- Span-America Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend Business Wire Nov 18
- Sidoti Starts Span-America (SPAN) at Buy (Earlier) Street Insider Nov 18
- Span - America Medical Systems' CEO Discusses F4Q 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Nov 8
- SPAN AMERICA MEDICAL SYSTEMS INC Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Stateme Nov 6
- Span-America Reports Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year 2013 Results Business Wire Nov 6
- Q4 2013 Span-America Medical Systems Inc Earnings Release - After Market Close Nov 6
- To Release Fourth Quarter and Fiscal 2013 Results on November 6, 2013 noodls Oct 30
SPAN Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Span-America Medical is up 14.57% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.87%, Orthofix International down 45.40%, and Align Technology up 115.1%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for SPAN
Pro Strategies Featuring SPAN
Did Span-America Medical make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Span-America Medical Systems, Inc., manufactures and distributes a variety of therapeutic support surfaces and related products utilizing polyurethane and other foam products for the medical, consumer and industrial markets.