SPA Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||46.06%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.464|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||64.29%|
|Net Income (TTM)||14.97M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||16.43%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||3.08%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Video Display Corporation Letter to Shareholders GlobeNewswire Nov 26
- Sparton Navigation and Exploration Releases Improved Attitude and Heading Systems noodls Nov 19
- Sparton Corporation and USSI Joint Venture (SonobuoyTech Systems) Awarded $2.8M in Direct Foreign Sales Contracts noodls Nov 19
- SPARTON CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Submission of Matters to a Vote of Security Holders Nov 14
- Sparton to Present at the Southwest IDEAS Investor Conference noodls Nov 14
- Sparton's CEO Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Q&A Session Transcript Seeking Alpha Nov 6
- Sparton Corp. (SPA) Tops Q1 EPS by 7c Street Insider Nov 5
- SPARTON CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure, Financial Statements and Exhibits Sep 17
- Sparton Has Momentum, Just Not In Sales Seeking Alpha Sep 8
- SPARTON CORP Financials Sep 7
SPA Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Sparton is up 72.77% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Maxwell Technologies up 4.08%, and Video Display up 1.62%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for SPA
Pro Strategies Featuring SPA
Did Sparton make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Sparton Corporation is a provider of complex and sophisticated electromechanical devices with capabilities that include concept development, industrial design, design and manufacturing engineering, production, distribution, and field service.