SONS Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||19.37%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.1384|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-38.78M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||62.06%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-5.54%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Sonus to Lead Microsoft® Lync® Training Workshop at ACUTA's Winter Higher Education Seminar noodls Dec 5
- Sonus to Lead Microsoft® Lync® Training Workshop at ACUTA’s Winter Higher Education Seminar Business Wire Dec 5
- Sonus Appoints Tony Scarfo Executive Vice President of Technology and Business Development noodls Dec 4
- Sonus Announces First-Edition of WebRTC For Dummies® Reference Book noodls Nov 20
- Sonus Networks: Transformation is the Number One Priority for EMEA IT Decision Makers; but Security is the Number One Challenge noodls Nov 13
- Sonus to Participate in Wells Fargo Securities Tech, Media & Telecom Conference noodls Nov 7
- Sonus Networks, Inc. (SONS) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS, Offers Guidance Street Insider Oct 29
- First Week Of SONS November 16th Options Trading Sep 26
- Sonus Named to 2013 InformationWeek 500 List of Top Technology Innovators across the U.S. for Second Consecutive Year Business Wire Sep 16
- SONUS NETWORKS INC Files SEC form 8-K/A, Change in Directors or Principal Officers Sep 12
SONS Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Sonus Networks is up 65.32% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.68%, Mitel Networks up 209.2%, and Motorola Solutions up 22.81%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for SONS
Pro Report PDF for SONS
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SONS Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring SONS
Did Sonus Networks make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Sonus Networks, Inc. is a technology and telecommunications equipment company that provides voice infrastructure solutions for wireless and wireline service providers. Its infrastructure solutions allow efficient and reliable delivery of voice and multimedia sessions over internet protocol networks while allowing the customers to manage the flows of such sessions in their networks using business policies. It sells its products primarily through a direct sales force in the United States, Europe, the Asia-Pacific, and the Middle East. The company was founded in August 1997 and is headquartered in Westford, Massachusetts. The company went public in May 2000.