SONC Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||5.21%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.6425|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-14.46%|
|Net Income (TTM)||36.70M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||38.74%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||7.68%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 12/04: (USB) (BBT) (JCI) Upgraded; (EBAY) (C) (EPB) Downgraded Street Insider Dec 4
- William Blair Upgrades Sonic (SONC) to Outperform Street Insider Dec 4
- Buckingham Research Starts Sonic (SONC) at Buy Street Insider Dec 4
- Analysts Actions: BBT C JCI SONC T The Street Dec 4
- 3 Restaurants Defying Industry Trends Fool Nov 18
- Twitter's Valuation in Perspective Nov 13
- A New Twist in the Ruby Tuesday Saga Fool Nov 10
- Do You Still Want Fries With That Shake? Fool Nov 6
- Buffalo Wild Wings Delivers Spicy Profits Fool Nov 3
- This Fast-Food Chain Is Enjoying a Sonic Boom Fool Nov 2
SONC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Sonic is up 117.8% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.85%, McDonald's up 13.18%, and Wendy's up 87.58%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for SONC
Pro Report PDF for SONC
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SONC Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring SONC
Did Sonic make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Sonic Corporation operates and franchises a chain of quick-service drive-in restaurants in the United States.