SONA Key Stats
- Nasdaq stocks posting largest percentage decreases May 13
- SOUTHERN NATIONAL BANCORP OF VIRGINIA INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report May 10
- Ex-Div Reminder For Southern National Bancorp Of Virginia (SONA) May 7
- Regional Banks That Should Remain On The Radar May 6
- SOUTHERN NATIONAL BANCORP OF VIRGINIA INC Files SEC form 8-K, Submission of Matt... Apr 29
- SOUTHERN NATIONAL BANCORP OF VIRGINIA INC Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operati... Apr 26
- Southern National Bancorp of Virginia Inc. Reports Earnings for the First Quarte... Apr 25
- Sonabank: A Regional Bank With Proven Buyout Potential Apr 6
- SOUTHERN NATIONAL BANCORP OF VIRGINIA INC Files SEC form 8-K, Changes in Registr... Mar 18
- Sonabank president: Bank has to spend excess capital before it can sell bizjournals.com Mar 11
SONA Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Southern National Bancorp of Virginia is up 40.25% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.68%, Access National Corporation up 8.87%, and Stewardship Financial Corporation down 2.95%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for SONA
Pro Report PDF for SONA
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SONA Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring SONA
Did Southern National Bancorp of Virginia make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?