SOL Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-2.60|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-234.50M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||10.62%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-3.52%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
Street Insider07/21 07:27
|05/29/2014 08:00 EDT||Misc||Q1 2014 ReneSola Ltd Earnings Conference Call|
|05/29/2014||Earnings||Q1 2014 ReneSola Ltd Earnings Results. Estimate: -0.05.|
|03/24/2014 08:00 EDT||Misc||ReneSola Ltd. Q4 2013 Earning Conference Call|
|03/24/2014||Earnings||ReneSola Ltd. Q4 2013 Earning Result. Estimate: -0.11.|
|12/05/2013||Earnings||ReneSola to Report Third Quarter 2013 Results on December 5, 2013. Estimate: -0.24.|
|12/05/2013||Misc||ReneSola to Report Third Quarter 2013 Results Conference Call|
|08/26/2013||Misc||AGM Event for Renesola|
|08/15/2013 08:00 EDT||Misc||Q2 2013 ReneSola Ltd Earnings Conference Call and Webcast|
|08/15/2013||Earnings||ReneSola announcesSecond Quarter 2013 Results. Estimate: -0.35.|
SOL Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). ReneSola is down 29.70% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 19.69%, Yingli Green Energy down 16.71%, and JinkoSolar Holding up 92.65%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for SOL
Portfolio Strategies Featuring SOL
Did ReneSola make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Technology
- Industry: Solar
- Company Website: http://www.renesola.com
- IR Website: http://ir.renesola.com/phoenix.zhtml?c=210622&p=irol-irhome
- HQ Country: China
- HQ State/Province: N/A
- Incorporation Country: British Virgin Islands
- Incorporation State/Province: N/A
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: March 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
ReneSola Ltd is a manufacturer of solar wafers and producer of solar power products based in China, which are thin sheets of crystalline silicon material made by slicing monocrystalline or multicrystalline ingots.
SOL Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("SOL","name")
- Description: =YCI("SOL","description")
- Sector: =YCI("SOL","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("SOL","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("SOL","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.