SOHU Key Stats
- This Is It: The One and Only Reason You Need to Buy Now Fool May 22
- 1 Thing You Missed in China's Biggest Online Video Deal Fool May 21
- Will Baidu’s Momentum Continue? Wall St. Cheat Sheet May 21
- 5 Stocks Rising on Unusual Volume May 21
- Consumers Expected to Start Demanding Same-Day Delivery Shipping as an Increasin... May 20
- Sohu.com Stock Hits New 52-Week High (SOHU) May 20
- Sohu Seeking Success in Complex Tie-Up With China Internet Search Leader Baidu? May 20
- Sohu's Wait and See May 18
- Renren Sinks as Slowdown Cuts Forecasts: China Overnight May 17
- SOHU COM INC Financials May 17
SOHU Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Sohu.com is up 45.54% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.68%, Baidu down 20.28%, and SINA Corporation up 6.70%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for SOHU
Pro Report PDF for SOHU
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SOHU Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring SOHU
Did Sohu.com make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Sohu.com, Inc. is an Internet company in China, providing Chinese with news, information, entertainment and communication. The company's business consists of advertising, online game and wireless business. It provides an array of products and services to users through its Web properties, including aggregated content, search and directory, wireless services, e-commerce, online games, free and premium e-mail and enterprise services. The company was founded by Charlez Zhang in August 1996 and is headquartered in Beijing, China.