SOHU Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||29.06%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.5016|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||100.0%|
|Net Income (TTM)||21.48M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||65.93%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-17.43%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Sohu.com Inc (SOHU): Today's Featured Technology Laggard The Street Dec 6
- Once piracy havens, China's Internet video websites turn police Reuters Dec 5
- Sohu and Nickelodeon Kid Around Together Fool Dec 5
- China Net Stocks Soar on 4G Approval Bloomberg Dec 4
- Youku to Sohu Climb on Bets 4G License to Boost Mobile Bloomberg Dec 4
- Bulls look for a comeback in Sohu optionMONSTER Dec 2
- Weibo: Qualcomm, Sohu Launch Counteroffensives Seeking Alpha Nov 28
- Baidu Buys Into Literature, Sohu To Social Networking Software Forbes Nov 25
- Baidu Buys Into Literature, Sohu Moves Into SNS Seeking Alpha Nov 22
- Sohu Unit Acquires Stake in Raidcall - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 22
SOHU Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Sohu.com is up 77.23% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Baidu up 89.52%, and Google up 54.80%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for SOHU
Pro Report PDF for SOHU
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SOHU Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring SOHU
Did Sohu.com make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Sohu.com, Inc. is an Internet company in China, providing Chinese with news, information, entertainment and communication. The company's business consists of advertising, online game and wireless business. It provides an array of products and services to users through its Web properties, including aggregated content, search and directory, wireless services, e-commerce, online games, free and premium e-mail and enterprise services. The company was founded by Charlez Zhang in August 1996 and is headquartered in Beijing, China.