SODA Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||28.54%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.290|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-5.00%|
|Net Income (TTM)||48.88M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||54.10%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||11.34%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Notable Short Interest Changes on NASDAQ: Tesla (TSLA) SolarCity (SCTY) Up; Apple (AAPL), Facebook (FB) Down (more..) Street Insider Dec 10
- 4 Stocks Spiking on Big Volume The Street Dec 10
- 'Fast Money' Recap: What's Good for GM Is Good for the Market The Street Dec 10
- Investor Beat: Dec. 9, 2013 Fool Dec 9
- Stock to Watch: SodaStream Fool Dec 9
- Green Mountain (GMCR) Trades Higher into Beverage Conference Presentation Street Insider Dec 9
- SodaStream (SODA) Pops Higher Street Insider Dec 9
- Barbarian At The Gate: SodaStream International (SODA) The Street Dec 9
- SodaStream, Green Mountain Coffee Roasters, Deckers Outdoors: 3 Heavily Shorted Battleground Stocks Fool Dec 7
- Is It Time To Buy This $1 Billion Game Changer? StreetAuthority Network Dec 6
SODA Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). SodaStream International is up 36.94% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.99%, Coca-Cola up 9.65%, and Green Mntn Coffee Roaster up 87.03%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for SODA
Pro Report PDF for SODA
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SODA Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring SODA
Did SodaStream International make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
SodaStream International Ltd. manufactures home beverage carbonation systems, which enable consumers to easily transform ordinary tap water instantly into carbonated soft drinks and sparkling water. It sells soda makers and exchangeable carbon-dioxide (CO2) cylinders, consumables consisting of CO2 refills, reusable carbonation bottles and flavors to add to the carbonated water. The company's products are sold under the brands SodaStream and Soda-Club. It distributes products in Canada, Colombia, Cyprus, the Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, Hungary, Italy, Malta, Mexico, the Philippines, Portugal, Russia, Slovakia, Slovenia and Taiwan. The company was formerly known as Soda-Club Holdings Ltd. and changed its name to SodaStream International Ltd. in March 2010. The company was invented by Guy Gilbey in 1903. It is headquartered in Tel Aviv, Israel.