SODA Key Stats
- Will Hormel Miss Earnings in 2Q13? - Analyst Blog Zacks May 21
- Dougherty & Co Raises PT on SodaStream (SODA) to $80 Street Insider May 21
- Will Hormel Miss Earnings in 2Q13? May 21
- Nasdaq stocks posting largest percentage increases May 20
- How Much Fizz Is There in SodaStream? May 20
- Early Movers: YHOO, CPB, BA, GE & More May 20
- It's Time to Get Carbonated and Caffeinated! May 18
- What To Buy as These 3 Companies Surge May 18
- A Fool Looks Back Fool May 18
- 2 Caffeinated Stocks to Buy Now, 1 to Sell May 17
SODA Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). SodaStream International is up 109.1% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 31.95%, PepsiCo up 25.02%, and Coca-Cola up 17.56%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for SODA
Pro Report PDF for SODA
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SODA Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring SODA
Did SodaStream International make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
SodaStream International Ltd. manufactures home beverage carbonation systems, which enable consumers to easily transform ordinary tap water instantly into carbonated soft drinks and sparkling water. It sells soda makers and exchangeable carbon-dioxide (CO2) cylinders, consumables consisting of CO2 refills, reusable carbonation bottles and flavors to add to the carbonated water. The company's products are sold under the brands SodaStream and Soda-Club. It distributes products in Canada, Colombia, Cyprus, the Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, Hungary, Italy, Malta, Mexico, the Philippines, Portugal, Russia, Slovakia, Slovenia and Taiwan. The company was formerly known as Soda-Club Holdings Ltd. and changed its name to SodaStream International Ltd. in March 2010. The company was invented by Guy Gilbey in 1903. It is headquartered in Tel Aviv, Israel.