Sanofi (SNY)

Add to Watchlists
Create an Alert
46.09 -0.30  -0.65% NYSE Dec 22, 5:00PM BATS Real time Currency in USD
View Full Chart
SNY Price Chart
View All Events

SNY Events

Date Type Description
02/05/2015 Earnings Sanofi Fourth Quarter Earnings in 2014 Release
02/05/2015 Misc Sanofi Fourth Quarter Earnings Conference Call in 2014
10/28/2014 Earnings Sanofi Q3 2014 Earnings Results
10/28/2014 Misc Sanofi Q3 2014 Earnings Conference Call
07/31/2014 Earnings Q2 2014 Sanofi Earnings Results
07/31/2014 Misc Q2 2014 Sanofi Earnings Results Conference Call
05/07/2014 Dividends Amount: 1.910, Declared Date: Feb 12 2014, Pay Date: Jun 05 2014
04/29/2014 Earnings Q1 2014 Sanofi Earnings Results
04/29/2014 Misc Q1 2014 Sanofi Earnings Conference Call
02/06/2014 07:30 CET Misc Sanofi 4Q2013 Earning Conference Call
View All Performance Charts

SNY Total Returns Comparison

This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Sanofi is down 7.30% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 17.26%, Merck up 24.55%, and AstraZeneca up 27.53%.

Get Quote for

PDF Report for SNY

Download Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.

Download SNY Pro Report PDF
Advertisement

Portfolio Strategies Featuring SNY

Did Sanofi make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.

SNY Profile

Sanofi is a healthcare company, engaged in the research, development, manufacture and marketing of healthcare products.

SNY Excel Add-In Codes

  • Name: =YCI("SNY","name")
  • Description: =YCI("SNY","description")
  • Sector: =YCI("SNY","sector")
  • Industry: =YCI("SNY","industry")
  • Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("SNY","fye")

To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.

Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.

Advertisement

You've hit the 10 page limit on YCharts.

Experience the power of YCharts.
Start your Free 14-Day Trial.

Start My Free Trial No credit card required.

Already a subscriber? Sign in.

{{root.upsell.info.feature_headline}}.

{{root.upsell.info.feature_description}}
Start your free 14 Day Trial.

{{root.upsell.info.button_text}} No credit card required.

Already a subscriber? Sign in.