SNY Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-3.72%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.547|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-17.88%|
|Net Income (TTM)||4.119B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||66.26%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||14.24%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||2.60%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- FDA Asks Meat Industry to Stop Using Antibiotics in Animal Feed Fox Business Dec 11
- Peregrine Reports In-Line Loss - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 11
- Keep an Eye on Avanir, Sanofi, and GW Pharmaceuticals Today Fool Dec 11
- Sanofi's (SNY) Genzyme Granted FDA Priority Review for Cerdelga NDA Street Insider Dec 11
- Sanofi's Update on Lyxumia - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 10
- Will Peregrine Pharmaceuticals Earnings Reveal Any New Secrets Against Celgene? Fool Dec 9
- EC Clears AstraZeneca's Fluenz Tetra - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 9
- SGEN, SNY And REGN, 3 Health Care Stocks Pushing The Sector Lower The Street Dec 9
- 3 Lessons Big Pharma Learned From BioMarin in 2013 Fool Dec 7
- 6:58 am Sanofi-Aventis: Zealand informed that new data presented by Sanofi (<a href="http://feeds.finance.yahoo.com/q?s=sny" name="sny">SNY</a>) at the World Diabetes Congress support flexibility in timing of administration for Lyxumia; primary study endpoint met Dec 5
SNY Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Sanofi is up 11.06% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.99%, Merck up 14.23%, and GlaxoSmithKline up 22.80%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for SNY
Pro Report PDF for SNY
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SNY Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring SNY
Did Sanofi make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Sanofi S.A. is a multinational pharmaceutical company headquartered in Paris, France, the world's fourth-largest by prescription sales. Sanofi engages in the research and development, manufacturing and marketing of pharmaceutical products for sale principally in the prescription market, but the firm also develops over-the-counter medication. The company covers 7 major therapeutic areas: cardiovascular, central nervous system, diabetes, internal medicine, oncology, thrombosis and vaccines . Sanofi is a full member of the European Federation of Pharmaceutical Industries and Associations . The company was formed as Sanofi-Aventis in 2004 by the merger of Aventis and Sanofi-SynthÃ©labo. It changed its name to Sanofi in May 2011. The company was founded in 1970.