SNX Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||6.09%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||3.036|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-79.57%|
|Net Income (TTM)||154.39M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||6.01%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||1.70%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- 5 Diversified Services Stocks Moving The Industry Upward The Street Dec 4
- Iron Mountain (IRM) Worth a Look: Stock Rises 7.7% - Tale of the Tape Zacks Nov 15
- Insider Trading Alert - MJN, SNX, N, ITRI And ILMN Traded By Insiders Nov 4
- Can IBM Earnings Grow If Sales Stay Flat? Fool Oct 14
- Insider Trading Alert - National Instruments Corporation And 4 Others Traded By Insiders Oct 9
- Insider Trading Alert - CareFusion And 4 Others Traded By Insiders Oct 4
- Insider Trading Alert - Copart And 4 Others Traded By Insiders Oct 3
- Technology and Value Hand in Hand Oct 1
- Company News for September 27, 2013 - Corporate Summary Zacks Sep 27
- SYNNEX Results Bode Well for CDW (CDW) - Needham & Company Street Insider Sep 26
SNX Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Synnex is up 103.4% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.78%, Infoblox up 75.17%, and Cardtronics up 83.95%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for SNX
Pro Report PDF for SNX
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SNX Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring SNX
Did Synnex make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
SYNNEX Corporation, a Fortune 500 company founded in 1980 and based in Fremont, California, is a global information technology supply chain services company offering a comprehensive range of services to original equipment manufacturers, software publishers and reseller customers worldwide. SYNNEX offers product distribution, related logistics services, business process outsourcing and contract assembly and works with the leading industry suppliers of IT systems, peripherals, system components, software and networking equipment. The president and CEO, as of November 2008, is Kevin M. Murai. The company was formerly known as SYNNEX Information Technologies, Inc. and changed its name to SYNNEX Corporation in October 2003. SYNNEX was founded by Robert T. Huang in November 1980 and is headquartered in Fremont, California.